Fantasy 2 - Era 103

We’re into era 103, and I think we’ve crystalised the ruleset for the era, as per the last era. I’m keen to hear new ideas going forward though, if anybody has anything cool they’d like to see done on Fantasy.

Alliance size will be 6 per alliance, with prizes as follows:
Top 10: 200 tokens // Top 5: 600 tokens // 3rd: 1000 tokens // 2nd: 1500 tokens // 1st: 4000 tokens

4 Likes

Thank you Ash, very cool.

2 Likes

anyone playing this need a mem hmu

3 Likes

If you find me their I’ll join your alliance:droplet::ocean::ocean::cloud_with_snow:

2 Likes

Looks like there may be a bit of early waring going on, will have to wait to see how each team handles it (Tick 8)

2 Likes

Many teams, which is SGC?

5 Likes

I beet you know me there already ://

1 Like

I’m just gonna leave this here…

9 Likes

8 Likes

Well, DOOM appears to have stabbed 7 so looks like a war going on there.
HBD seems to have member issues and are switching them around, they have also had a rocky start and appear to be dealing with spammers and are currently at war with NN.
F seems content to let everyone else fight it out while they grow in power so they seem to be doing alright. The other major team is WAS who are said to be HBDs sub.

for reference 7 is rank1 , HBD is rank 2, F is rank 3, Doom is r4 and NN is r5. I am told all above teams are here ftw each team has a fair bit of land but I am lazy to post a picture

Anthrax was one of the members that was switched into HBD but he seems to have been kicked/left. He is also seen attacking their ops but no announcements on bc have been made

1 Like

Whoever told you NN is here to win clearly doesn’t have a firm grasp of any of the politics going on in the era.

I literally came to troll…

4 Likes

Ahh then my mistake,

HF

1 Like

World @ tick 79

Looks like we got a good amount of teams playing, hopefully it’s more competitive than last f2 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

half hp + LD = Doomed

7 Likes

How could someone who boosted so hard be that much of a noob :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

2 mass boost are out in less then 100 ticks wow so much boosting @ArchGiant

3 Likes

in war news NN has switched one of their players out for whom i believe to be Anthrax and Doom also switched one their dead players for another person with a fresh large army .
Doom and 7 are now in full blown war with losses occurring on both sides.
HBD leader has relocated and it seems that NN are handling the war nicely and are taking significant amounts of land
Current rankings
7 in r1, NN in r2, Doom in r3 HBD in r4
F still seems content to just build up but are now attempting to form a network all over the map~ smart people

3 Likes

HBD has fallen!
While they had put up a valiant fight they were beset with problem, namely a group of planters placed on 1 of their members continuously killing him and a person planted on 2 of their members when they relocated and conquered them , a 4th member quit and their highest ranked player (r2) has left to join as rumour has it NN One of their kicked players also formed an alliance(TOOL) and was attacking them . NN are now r1 with a massive amount of land, 7 are r2 doom and F are interchanging between 3 and 4 . TOOL is now r5 and is only 100 power behind r4

3 Likes

Wasn’t really expecting to be R1 right now? Cool I guess lol

2 Likes

Now everybody is playing seriously and not trolling anymore.

1 Like