Fantasy 2 - Era 103

Aww thanx people, making me feel special :blush:

In other news TOOL are pushing hard and are being successful in their war and have dropped NN from r2 to r4 while they have climbed to r3. They have also been switching out members for people whom I presume are more active and are in better positions to war. NN are losing ground hard.
7 seems to be enjoying their period of peace while they use their territory to continue to farm score and rebuild after the Doom war. F is still at war with the small team (WAW) and cant seem to pin their armies down despite conquering most of them .( this is judged by the power of WAW not dropping and the area they control to be continuously shifting as they keep n taking and losing ops to F. For reference when i say small team F is 520 power to WAW s 190. Perhaps in their rush for Doom land they allowed WAW to rebuild? Still seems interesting.

Current rankings: 7 leading the pack and beginning to form a lead in power, thou the lead is still small and can be easily be caught up with by the other teams. F is climbing power at a slightly slower place but have clinched r2. TOOL is within 50 power of them and is rising fast at 3 while NN has been displaced from r1 yesterday to r4. V , a self proclaimed sub of 7 made up of randoms that have joined over the past 200 ticks slides into 5th way behind NN and is closely followed by YS, the sub of F

3 Likes

I have zero intention of defending anything. Just chillaxin lol

2 Likes

Tick 272

War still continues between NN and TOOL. NN isnt really putting up much of a fight and seems to be sleeping with armies in their colony. moving and relocating only when they get attacked. TOOL is advancing north pretty quick and making their way to NN colonies. NN still has some of their army alive, they might be trying to make a last stand when TOOL makes it to their colonies.

Things seem pretty peaceful between 7 and F atm, both sides trying to gain as much conquers and land as possible.

all top 3 teams seems to be pretty serious about the era , Lets see how things turn out :smiley:

EDIT: Well it seems that 7 has just started war with F . :smiley:

5 Likes

F valiantly manage to crush the defiance of WAW and had begun to celebrate and move back to their colonies, alas peace was not for them as a new foe showed itself! Their victory dances have to be cut short as they now have to march to defend their homelands against a 7 incursion.
I personally am really curious to what anthrax is doing at this point in time.
It seems as is the nature of this world there are 2 unrelated wars happening between major powers as they all vie for the coveted gold!

you can look above for info on ranks

7 Likes

Really enjoying your updates lol don’t stop

1 Like

Enjoy your stab for now

3 Likes

Okay so this message is not one of my war updates but rather as member of 7 outlining the reason of our so-called stab. I do know stabbing is part of the game and i will freely admit to stabbing before for the sake of getting the win and i doubt that any serious bd player who has won more than a few dead eras can claim that they have never stabbed. However this was not one of those attacks.
We did have a nap with F to around tick 400 however as anyone can see on the map that merciful posted we have a giant hole in our network, that is the middle island which is really annoying. The reason for this being is @Casper and WhiteObamaPlaying BD continously taking all ops which we placed. There was 0 reason for them to be taking these ops , they were logical expansions to normal networking and were quite far from caspers colony, some were 10-12 ticks away but were still being taken, I have screenshots of this. These attacks took around 7 -10 of our ops and most of them were occurring on late Saturday early Sunday. When i moved anti spams to defend these ops F took them with full squads. I and others in my alliance messaged multiple members in F telling them to stop as not once did they say we couldn’t have a network in this area. We were generally ignored by them with one guy even telling me well you guys are not in a position to war us anyway. This was hot on the heals of their blatant vulturing of Doom as I implied in my earlier updates. As far as we are concerned the NAP ended then, we just saw no need to inform you guys and rather rebuilt our armour after significant Doom losses and prepped for this. You guys even consistently sniped us this weekend which was really annoying. and is reason number 3

6 Likes

5 Likes

Stabbers are meant to die
Placing ops at the specific spots which might seem suspicious to the opponent and there are 100% chances they’ll take them so you have an excuse to stab them. This kind of bs has been very old, grow up kiddos and fucking admit it
All those wo want to hit 7 contact me.
I am ready to play 24/7 to kill them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes ops that are in the middle of our other ops and over 10 ticks from colonies are super suspicious, and even that colony was just casper in the middle of no where far from the rest of his team

But sure they were deliberately in horrid spots

Edit:
thanx to those numbnuts we had to gate our troops around in vicious costly circles in our war with doom instead of straight down

7 Likes

Could everyone submit proof of this hypothetical stab so I may analyze who is in the wrong? Oh wait no one actually cares.

Just kill each other. Mwuah

2 Likes

They are 6 to 7 eta far not 10 i can show you eta if you want

1 Like

To play or not to play?

That is the question. Pm me alliance invites @ all world leaders

2 Likes

6 to 7 eta is completely fine for @Irrational and co to have outposts in this context. By saying this you are admitting you broke nap with 7.

3 Likes

Haha stop trying to justify yourselves it just makes it worse. The one that broke the nap is 7, plain and simple. The logistics of who took which op doesn’t matter, problems like that are small and can be fixed. 7 initiated mass jam and mass spam and started war that’s it. Now let’s play.

2 Likes

My trolling services are available for hire. Let me know the going rate

2 Likes

So from what i know the nap was set till tick 400 and no other agreements on boundaries were made. Your alliance took multiple outposts of 7 multiple times, so nap is over. They mass jammed and attacked like you said, but there is no nap so i dont understand where you are coming from. They have given reason of you breaking nap and casper confirmed you did, unless you have evidence of them breaking nap before you did then stop lying to feel better about yourself. These outposts were clearly for network and not in a threatening position that you took, im sure this issue should have been resolved by talking before you broke the nap but you clearly didnt as 7 have claimed they were asking you about it after. Please when you come to the forums for drama use logic and provide evidence in your post and dont straight up lie. I see your new, recently(2 months) joining the BDA discord and asking questions so my advice to you is to not start drama and focus on playing.

4 Likes

Half the fun in BD is cuz of all the drama and salt :smiley: Keep it going xD

Less playing more salt :rofl:

3 Likes

“Nap this, Nap that” If I wanna win and you’re a potential threat. Fuck. The. Nap. Bro.

Welcome to BD. Stabs happen.

3 Likes

Please note the op im sending an Anti spam from in above was also taken here

@Praxis i acknowledge that stabs are important to bd and do happen but this was actually not one of those times

@Casper in what world are some of those attacks 6-7 eta from where your colony was

@Crash you mentioned how we shouldve talked to you guys first and we did to most of your members but we were either ignored or recieved responses like yours above
I am putting this up for the all the other people in the world and some of our members who you guys have sat messaging the whole day saying how this was a completely unfounded unexpected attack that you guys did nothing to deserve so that they see our point of view

The 2 attacks i have screenshotted werent the only ones as you guys often jammed our gates and radars that might have been able to defend and i was lazy to screenshot all.

3 Likes