Fantasy 1, Era 71

dw kid, we gonna end u when the time comes :imp:

1 Like

I’m not a kid and I have no grudge against anybody in this era bro, I just try to keep the forum updated, btw who are you?

1 Like

I kill whoever kills my teammates :angry: be ready to dieeee.

PS: i have no grudge against u either :stuck_out_tongue:
I am NyK leader :expressionless:

3 Likes

Giving up? We haven’t even started. Ive literally moved my 3 squads twice all era lol, not sure where all this chasing’s happened…

2 Likes

thank you for your xtal

2 Likes

A kill on NyK team, Respect to you all I love you BMW you’re a good human and we all know that you aren’t even playing or trying, I’m just posting here to keep the forum updated because you know… there is nothing more boring than 1 tickers ;(

4 Likes

Tick 150 update

Nothing really changed apart from NK dropping to third from second and 7 to fifth from forth while SVN climbing from fifth to forth
FUN renamed to PAIN and dropped from 6th to 7th exchanging that spot with TTSL
same happens for DT and NyK exchanging ranks resulting in DT becoming 8th and NyK 9th
Agaz remains 10th not touched and F disappeard from the top 12 and probably disbanded the alliance I’m not sure, while Malo comes in, CO19 still rank 12.

2 Likes

been awhile since anything happened, NK traps smurf and oca cola inside of their hive and gets a solid kill.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Alliance Territories as of Tic 210.
NK just forced 77 to disband 18 squads due to another LD.

1 Like

what world is this again

1 Like

some BRs from the era:

early on, a team planted around my colony and suicided into me

made the rest of their units into a snack

worst loss of the era: NC plants a helper colony to reinforce their units with armor at the last minute

With higher income, we built it back

After SYN killed 7 in early war, they keep rebuilding all era

Admin Joe gets rekt. Check out SYN’s secret stash of anti cav archers :wink:

2 Likes

More BRs in no particular order… Enjoy :slight_smile:

A Krazy chase lasting about 50 ticks that ended in a nice kill!

An even crazier kill by our hunter Solo (please pray for him he caught covid…) who chased this dude around for almost 100 ticks halfway across the map!

This dude brought tanks down together with Krazy but wasn’t active enough to avoid the SYN armies :slight_smile:

A pretty rough BR with some nice rushes by 77. 1 member wasn’t online to make the turn so we simply ate the losses and got the kills!

SYN’s random SWAT team of infs gets their first taste of action in a cav-filled era

4 Likes

guess ill share some of NKs in a sec too lol

2 Likes

I will post some of our unit highlights. Most were achieved within 350 ticks.
AIR4 AIR5 AVR5

4 Likes