Fantasy 1, Era 71

Man that’s amazing how is that even possible??

1 Like

the units must be nuked and the attacker’s units are either range4 or 5

3 Likes

Insane! R4 and R5 troops are crazy strong.

2 Likes

Update tick 83
Solo FTW the rank 1 player at the moment has decided to join SYN resulting in them becoming Rank 1# alliance and NK dropping to second, DT climbed one rank up to 9# and TTSL 2 ranks to 7# after Nyk dropped one rank to 8#, Agaz climbed one to 10# and F continued their fall to rank 11#.
atm 4 major alliances, I will talk about their regions but excepting the 2 weird NK players in the middle lol
1# SYN Middle-south and western-north
2# NK Eastern-south
3# 77 Eastern-north
4# 7 Western south

I’ll try to keep this updated, and I hope other players from the era help me keep it updated as well!

1 Like

Huh, heres how this went down. I was robbed monday night. Filled out a police report, police saw that some neighbors had some cameras, were gonna look into it etc. Well my alliance pulled from the attack on f1 again, saw we needed sp on op. I was like, ah i can add that when i get home from work. I get home with like 10 minutes to spare, as soon i get ready to get on my computer i get a knock on the door. The cops show up and start explaining stuff to me. they told me neighbors cameras didnt pick up anything blah blah blah, after they get done talking i go to load back up and boom a member texts me saying we are LD’d. I offically have the worst luck fml.

5 Likes

That’s so sad… someone from your alliance should’ve helped with SP? :frowning: Hope the losses weren’t too bad?

2 Likes

ill post full br next tick. and it was 100% my fault i was really hoping they had found the guy i forgot to ask someone to do it. I

2 Likes

77 gets a major kill on NK after a lockdown.
They seem to have an upperhand in the war at the moment.

3 Likes

Should always bring a spy to war :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leader of Agez “Lio N of Fonx” and his member “Joker” trying to attack a 77 member but failed and lost the battle meanwhile the defending 77 member barely lost anything.

2 Likes

Im back as well :blush:

2 Likes

Tick 112 :x
Curious to know why :slight_smile:

3 Likes

nothing really happened, I’m bored and not many ppl update this so I’ll post a small kill on NyK, it can be posted since it’s this early in the era ;p

2 Likes

Welp tick 113, I think they quit before it even started

3 Likes

NK got a small kill on 77 earlier today.

3 Likes

Good job!
was looking for it but couldn’t get it sadly, I apologize.

1 Like

A war like this really is no fun :frowning:, please keep updating the 77 vs NK, more updates the better :slight_smile: I am bored.

2 Likes

77 Kept on chasing NyK (NK’s sub) and got a small kill on “Im GOD” in his colony while conquering him.

1 Like

kept chasing??? we havent moved at all…u just barged in lmao

1 Like

was talking about the whole think even the “Battle Bot” squads but yea it looked like you all quitted but not completely because somehow you still move…

1 Like