Fantasy 1, Era 71

Since no one else has made one yet that ive seen, figured id set one up for f1. Lets see those brs if any!

2 Likes

Alliance territories as of tick 41.

1 Like

Smurf, F1 again, and oca cola of 77 destroy and conquer Dream of NyK.

https://gyazo.com/bb8356e48c07484672dfad977de9f3d4

1 Like

Great stuff! Fantasy worlds have always been my favourite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going to be a fun era

1 Like

Oof, didnt you become a dad or something

1 Like

HAHA whats up hariscapo! Long time no talk! Add my new skype. Ctutt97@live.com. No I’m certainly not a father LOL! I deployed to Afghanistan and was gone for awhile with personal stuff!

1 Like

Glad to be back but the first thing I experience is getting planted on :3

3 Likes

Just popped in. Looking for a squad

1 Like

This is how the map looks like for the time being
as you see the north-western continent is almost empty because it’s all under the control of “Solo FTW” who was in F alliance when they were rank 5 and left them for some reason resulting in them dropping to rank 8 and he is still without and alliance
SYN is controlling the middle island + some territory in the south, 7 are in the left bottom corner sitting and expanding towards the north and 77 in the top right side of the map, not to forget mentioning the NK’s weird positioning, a couple of members in the top-right side and another couple in the north-west of the middle island then the 3 left members in the bottom right corner, sorry I didn’t update before tick 65 but earlier NyK was the rank 2 alliance and somehow fell down rapidly to spot 7 due to the war with 77 I guess since 2 of them are conquered by the latter and one of them was their strongest member being in top5 players.

3 Likes

Got a BR of 77’s war vs the first alliance NK and 77 has won another battle when the memebr RP of NK alliance failed an attempt to conquer KingTutt Watching from 77

2 Likes

Be ready for the BRs, They will be coming at the rapid rate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I try to keep the era updated as much as possible, I post whatever I can get

2 Likes

Here is a small BR of Slander vs 77 members

1 Like

ha youre playing bd again?

2 Likes

Well heard of a BD2 thought I’d come back to kill everyone in that as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Glad to see an old konger back. Have a look back at when we last fought

3 Likes

Yes YwG Youngins with Guns :stuck_out_tongue: I remember!

1 Like

Old screenshots are so nostalgic! Wish I kept mine :frowning:

1 Like

feast ur eyes on this annihilation

@Misaka

5 Likes