F3 Era 115: Is it dead or not?

Killed off 1 alliance, then LOL then DW. We’ll see who is next to die.

3 Likes

and theır spammer dont forget it XD

1 Like

Update ;
JFF stabbed 242 And war start.

2 Likes

You built gates by our colonies and refused era peace, I was outvoted as leader and the nap was till 2nd relics which is what about now?? Hard to trust you guys when you have literally built a gate beside us just before nap ends so we are taking action.

1 Like

a BR (sorry for double post)

5 Likes

If you were truly sorry, you would edit your post. Please do so next time

1 Like

hate editing posts as it makes it lok like i changed what i said to counter whatever the replies were so never do it

1 Like

But in this forum (and quite a few others) you can literally see what the edit was…

Edit: But yes, I can understand that being an annoying interpretation on forums where you can’t

1 Like

cs cs1
still waiting other relics. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

after I asked you if we could have era peace, you said no and then today built a gate 3 ticks from 4 colonies. Alliance wasnt happy and voted a leader who wanted war, would be foolish to leave said gate there

1 Like

Honestly I’ll put it out here for all others who will deal further with Cianog. He’s really an annoying diplomat to say the least. Always twists words and situations to suit himself. Please DO NOT TRUST his deals. He has the core of a stabber just covered up by flowered words.

PS. JFF won’t even last 100 ticks so although it was a nice stab, you need to pick the types of teams you stab. We’ve been playing for far too long to go down to such a poorly coordinated hit.

4 Likes

but we did wait to until other relics :slight_smile:
if we want we can kıll your guys ın 10tıck easıly
we didnt :slight_smile:
That’s my mistake to trust you

3 Likes

says the man who tried to turn a deal of staying out of your island into we cant expand over three quarters of the map, who sheltered DTA members twice and just generally tried to hold NAPs against us, its tick 1070ish now yet you havent raised OPs at our island? seems to me your the one who cant be trusted what happened to 750 you would raise them? building gates at our colonies and refusing era peace was the last straw for many of my alliance and I cant blame them.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

6 Likes

Their army is soo good lol

3 Likes

so what 1.3k vs 300 losses so far? think your the wrong one to throw shade black panther

1 Like

we are playing with our brain , and gamestill
not with stab.
That’s 300 is start

1 Like

Cianog can you shut the fuck up omfg

2 Likes

Are you on F3 excel?

1 Like
3 Likes