F3 era 114 (About to reach tick 1900)!

Just saw its almost tick 1855 and with 10 relics not with rank1 team , might cross tick 2k too.

So is it competitive or something , or top alliances just stalling it for no reason??

Summary plz , anyone ??

4 Likes

They are just dragging era for no reason…

@Elcent No plans on calling an era end vote?

4 Likes

World is set to end at 2k as that’s max ticks.

World appeared to be coming to a close at roughly tick 1500 so didn’t feel a vote was worth doing. Past 1600 I would need to give a day for voting and 2+ days to set the tick limit which would have brought us up to about 1900 anyway. Didn’t think it was worth implementing to bring the world to a close a day shorter.

9 Likes

Time for me and the boys to plant and boost to win this thing. Seems very doable.

3 Likes

agreed ;)))))))))))))))

1 Like

It seems more like the reason why 4E is delaying the era this long is cause they want their sub to get second and since HTKR can’t accept 3rd and constantly changing members and killing alliances which they never touched for 1600 ticks until now for more crystals and score to beat 4 E.

If i had to guess BabaMrb didin’t accept the actions of HTKR hence decided to pass over 6 relics to 4 E to boost score and production to secure them their deserved 2nd place

2 Likes

And losing 500 of their bonus blues for them? Wow

4 Likes

ı am best
charssssss

3 Likes
4 Likes