Earth 3 - Era 111 Discussion

Ye suck this Jason.

2 Likes

I’ve got dozen more screenies MK was planted on the request of I aka T crew to troll us
Ever since he’s planted he’s been boosting and has a very big army.

2 Likes

I mean seeing as TCA declared on TROL to defend N, MK deciding to attack N only makes sense in skype chat. But hey why you crying about MK? You don’t got enough plants yet?

1 Like

Why crying about plants
Psi said in the start “don’t start a war you can never win”
Don’t you have enough plants Gaurav
Khan Sexy and TROL plus spammers
TROL’s army > reis rise or whoever u wanna add.
This is the 1st time I’ve seen someone complaining about plants who actually themselves have used plants on many eras and got accused and hated for it many times.

2 Likes

Khan aren’t plants nor have Khan done much. SEXY has 2 players that matched up with your 2 plants in AA.

TROL has 2 players and TROL were not involved in N war until after your plants all started and TCA declared war on them to potentially defend you.

You’ve 2 plants in AA + Elsa
4 Reis colonies fighting. 2 Rise colonies fighting. The few N1 colonies that are now joining TCAs. The 2 colonies that planted to rush you armor in Asia. The 2 colonies that have planted and rushed armor in Africa. Now TCA also on your side. And I am sure I am missing a few other plants.

You really want to try to compare?

1 Like

Fake traj and Psi cant save you ? :frowning:
We know you’re mad at us for losing.Maybe Next Era You can win

1 Like

Everything with TCA was diplomacy you lost that too.

So take out TCA, Troll, and Khan.

You’ve 2 plants in AA + Elsa
4 Reis colonies fighting. 2 Rise colonies fighting. The few N1 colonies that are now joining TCAs. The 2 colonies that planted to rush you armor in Asia. The 2 colonies that have planted and rushed armor in Africa.

and we have Sexy 2 colonies. lol

Not helping your cause here Abdul but this is how you and bp play and you are still losing. gg 180 power down from being about tied/in lead when war started.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Would have been funnier if you said “we have 2 sexy colonies” lol

so to update everyone it is Khan/Once/TROL/TTF/Sexy VS N/TCA/TCAs/REIS/N1
5 V 5

Did i miss anyone?

Planting spammers is nothing new, scum have been doing that since the start of mankind
What do you expect with large BD alliances? Planting spammers, ordering other alliances to stab for their benefit, ordering fam members to leave alliances that are working against them, etc, list goes on
But as far as I know, if TCA is really neut’s alliance, then there is no diplo in the world Once could have done to ally them.

6 Likes

Everybody is flaming each other and Uchi just rolls up with a dad joke

5 Likes

xD

Well when i flame too hard everyone starts crying like sas, and they come back with some POS response and i flame them more but they think they won the exchange cus all his friends gave him likes and it somehow validates their response’s worth, but sometimes i do feel like i go too hard
i tell everyone its just a game, but i forget it myself sometimes also

4 Likes

No no, I respect the Dad joke Uchi, its a breath of fresh air

4 Likes

You missed Rise and RIP on the side of N/TCA as well.

Ok sweet
So to update everyone following the thread
TICK 360

Once/TTF/TROL/KHAN/Sexy VS N/TCA/TCAs/REIS/N1/RISE/RIP

3 Likes

i planted becuase I asked me too, and i was asked to troll N not TCA. ( no point in lying about this, i did plant after TCA decleard war on jason, and after N and I started their war tho)
N using enough spammers to make even me dizzy so they take first priorety here.
i migth dislike neutron, but at least he plays the game, this shit N is pulling is just sad.

i mean when i found out it was Neutron i promised to troll him too but that was later.
and no worries i still will.

1 Like

Gimme reds so I can fight too please

3 Likes

figth who? are you one of the many N farms / armor rushers?

tbh i dont understand how they not banned at this point.

i mean one thing is using 1 guy to armors rush even i have done this.
but to use 2-3 on every figth they take, i dont understand where this players are comming from i have never seen that many active bd players this year xD

and kicking then conq them after hello admin sleeping much?

2 Likes

No no I’m just chilling in Asia ma dude

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly xD

3 Likes