F3 : Era 113 , Alice fanclub again?

5 Likes

BP and Bird(know called IK) at war. Most of bird members conquered at very start because of wierd placement, by multiple different alliances, one BP member dead by bird.
Bp now seems to warring GR as well.
Some BR’s bird vs BP:

Map:

Tick 145

3 Likes

It’s not Alice’s fanclub. It’s just players from ATOM. ATOM doesn’t like to put the emphasis on just one player . All the best on the era guys!

6 Likes

Who tf is impersonating me.

I am not even in this world.

7 Likes

Sounds like GR got gangbanged by CW, BP and AW. No one out there to even things up? It’s only been 200 ticks, Looks like it’s gonna be another dead era. …

2 Likes

No, it is AW that got Gangbanged by GR, and G2… BP is coming to help them…Dont know of any involvement of CW

2 Likes

Any intel on who is who?

2 Likes

Get rekt armur

6 Likes

7 Likes

Ughh, I wish I could downvote this post just cause of this single pic :stuck_out_tongue:

Nyc kills tho.

5 Likes

True , now bp is helping and cw is neutral about everything this will be more fun than I thought

3 Likes

Can you noobs say which alliance is killing which alliance in ur brs

4 Likes

The three battle reports I posted are Leo and I vs. BP

5 Likes

Another kill on BP

4 Likes

So apparently theres a Cavalry archer with 16k xp now

5 Likes

Mr.B felt good about 2v1ing an alliance with one active player. :grin:

5 Likes

Are you Anish Mal version 7.0?

3 Likes

Don’t really know how somebody could send a message mocking you after they just lost 2/3rds of their shit to a 1.5 man army…

4 Likes

mfw people call each other “dead” and "defeated’ after losing 4-7 squads of inf.

Jesus, it’s like some people don’t even know how BD works.

That ‘winning’ army is building Cav. That’s seriously one of the hardest to win with (in my personal opinion), especially on Fantasy with such a large map where smart-spamming can cut chunks.

4 Likes

Where did someone say this?

4 Likes