F3 : Era 113 , Alice fanclub again?

3 Likes

Hey Idiot, you showed the wrong half of the BR.

Congratulations, now everybody knows what army survived.

3 Likes

Hey idiot, you didnā€™t notice he didnā€™t do all the rounds.

Congratulations, now everybody knows youā€™re blind.

12 Likes

Still a crappy BR screenshot.

3 Likes

Yea, cause you know, I just showed the unit count of the guy who lost, screenshotted my army, then pasted it onto the other image for fucking fun.

4 Likes

Youā€™re all gonna lose

2 Likes

Not only did Sakrie not respond to me on his complete and utter nonsense, he is now having things pointed out to him by someone who hasnā€™t played the game more than a week or two.

The repetitive tough guy act is getting very tiresome @Sakrie

Please put it to a rest

8 Likes

Wait so now Iā€™m being flamed for NOT flaming? Iā€™m confused. You are being the problem here right now Excel, not me.

3 Likes

You are being flamed because you take every attempt to act like a tough guy and got exposed for just being an arrogant idiot twice. im saying shut the fuck up when you are just going into threads looking to flame people just to make yourself feel better and back up your persona.

Itā€™s tiresome, adds nothing, and makes you look stupid.

3 Likes

??? I didnā€™t respond to you the first time. How is that ā€œtaking every opportunityā€ if I didnā€™t do it?

I was literally not saying anything when you decided to feed the troll again. This is your fault, not mine.

2 Likes

You didnā€™t respond to me because you canā€™t respond to what I actually said. You were just trying to spout BS and got called out for it. You still havenā€™t said what you were referencing.

And it must be projection when so many more people seem to agree with me :wink: Just admit to being an arrogant idiot and be better.

3 Likes

Do you know what projection is?

Tee-hee. Iā€™m not the one trying to win fake internet points to feel better about myself.

This stupid argument.

2 Likes

Going into a community you dont participate in to just put people down is trying to make yourself feel better. :smiley:

Telling the above person to stop being a dipshit and putting new players/old players down pointlessly and aimlessly to make himself feel better isnā€™t projection.

Obviously you wonā€™t be convinced of any argument regardless of anything anyone says. Either way ive said my point, and you have proven it for me. Have a good day sakrie :wink:

PS still havent responded to

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

How do you know that? Maybe Iā€™m next to you, maybe Iā€™m not.

Youā€™re doing a lot more damage to your own reputation here than to mine.

" He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" - Benjamin Franklin

2 Likes

Yes, this is a thread to discuss f3. No, I donā€™t know what happened to it.

4 Likes

Welp, GR is almost checkmate. But I must say we did well fighting and prolonging the war for a few days despite being surrounded by multiple hostile alliances. hahaha. Iā€™ll post BRā€™s here when the battle starts. Tho it was rough getting gangbanged at an early tick. AW, BP, IK(BIRD) and CW.

2 Likes

This was when the 16k xp cav archer was born. haha

4 Likes

You posted the same image twice, intentional?

4 Likes

Heā€™s showing the initials of the battle

3 Likes

In one pic he is showing u how much survived and killed ets and in 2nd pic the amount of experience the one surviving unit gained, as much I can understand

3 Likes