F1 Era 64 Sleep Time

Shiiiiiet ok we can diplo this out we dont need to go this far lets talk plz :sweat:

3 Likes

revote on the pole above please…

2 Likes

Only catching up on the forum now,

Just like to point out that neutron promised multiple times on the big BD skype chat and somewhere in the forums i think, that the next time he planted he would be fully active and be able to war without inactivity as an excuse,

(not sure where on forums but lots of people should be able to back me up on his not planting till active again promise he made multiple times on bd skype group)

7 Likes

its @NeutronX the master of excuses just read E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

prty sure he more known for his excuses then i am for my retarded sucide attacks xD

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true. And I didn’t plan to play this era either. But sometimes, you got to step out of your way for your family. And that’s what I did ( and have been doing repeatedly.) I soon realized it was a pretty poor decision on my part though. No point in having a dead weight player tagging along if the player can’t play.

I know you’re excited to see me play without inhibition. Don’t worry, I promise you that it’s coming up very soon. I just need to wrap up some stuff in real life first.

2 Likes

Hes crying pls show some sympathy

3 Likes

Just wind it up ffs it’s just a game he lost that’s it
@NeutronX you maybe right in your part that you’re busy irl but they don’t accept excuses here
You’ve admitted that you’ve lost and that’s great just move on and ignore the salt here and just focus irl mate :slight_smile:
Hoping to see you back soon with your real activity

8 Likes

War end was rather anti climatic, nukes killed around 800 units and the rest just disbanded

8 Likes

3 Likes