E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

Not to mention that Rank 1 and Rank 2 teams were supposed to fight each other? Then Shanks, #2’s leader sent us this

and sttabed us. Some ppl say he just said that to stab us, others says 1st team really paid 'em, idk what happened. But in the end both started attacking Meow.

7 Likes

@Kaen Did u even lose this title to him? :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

I should have asked for 20k at the rate I’m dying

4 Likes

Well why not just ask for 10k more to continue or you back off and let rank 1 fight the war themselves?

2 Likes

I am not using my reds this era, I will save for the next

3 Likes

People complaining about teams being paid reds whilst playing with MK is hilarious

4 Likes

i think you misunderstood, they got paid to stab.
i believe its the stabbing part most ppl are mad about, not the reds part.
and its fun coz its a decent amount of reds, PPG really would need them self rn to rebuild xD

3 Likes

please do not be mad this is just how life is, ppg are wealthy in the real world and your alliance is not, your guy only counter offer 800 reds, that is just life, but it is okay because you guys are very active and kicking my butt, keep fighting my friend

2 Likes

A few corrections , as usual.

1. IK is planted of their own accord although I did ask Gage to plant after seeing the number of planters ya’ll brought. I haven’t asked IK to lift a single finger. Unlike the 6 planters I’ve relocated around my colony plus , Meh alliance , NUF alliance etc which you guys brought to feed and fight for your sorry asses.

2. PPG did not pay a single dime to anyone. I don’t even have reds let alone pay someone. @Shanks enough of the jokes bruh lol

You (@MikotoSouh et al) can keep posting and talking big on here. History is always written by the winners so you guys better beat me. Otherwise all this will turn into a string of lame excuses.

2 Likes

Meh planted tick 50… and its sleeping alliance

MK and Kent planted when they heard you are there, like 3 days ago

You all got helpers so no need to cry… and to to say how much rank 1 and 2 got more power and income…

6 Likes

yet an other play hit the dust.

5 Likes

3rd time :confused:

@trajic1 @sasuke96 @Excel @Gaurav

i think he is trying to steal my title of Mikotosucido

9 Likes

Or maybe he thought u would have a smaller army for someone who planted 3-4 days ago :smiley:

4 Likes

not my kill, im not uhm sadly.

but ok that exsplain why he died the first time, but what about the other 2? xD

my army wont get any smaller with time when all ppg is dodge a figth w twice our army.

1 Like

Rip

5 Likes

for people who dont like links

10 Likes

Better post the BR quick guys

2 Likes

13 Likes

epic battle.

20 characters

6 Likes

Lol armor army. RIP to both teams