F1 Era 63 - Why so slowwww

JOKE is doing the big oof

f1alli f1p1 f1p2

Players/Alliances Tick 230

exposed

3 Likes

Wanheda was hospitalized for brain surgery and couldn’t continue playing to win.

3 Likes

Is he having some tumor thing inside his brain?

1 Like

He had to get a tumor removed.

2 Likes

Not always are these operations successful right? Or in some cases the tumor is so big that it is late to do anything.
I hope he survives this, or after Mo who had heart condition it could be Wanheda with his brain condition.

3 Likes

The surgery had a few complications about 4-5 hours into it but it was successful.

3 Likes

Slippery slope… He will be just fine. No need to assume undesirable consequences will necessarily follow from here. What happened to a beloved late member of the community has nothing to do with Jason’s condition.

3 Likes

Totally agreed, two are having separate conditions yet both being extremely dreadful.

Surroundings around me have forced me to consider the worst case possible and then tackle the problem from there on.

Apologies if anyone’s feelings were hurt.

4 Likes

Not much you can do against 3 alliances who are all in your hive the big oof was letting TLR and LR keep outposts around us

I should’ve just taken them to begin with when you all cried out about it

2 Likes

Hope he’s doing alright now

1 Like

Spoilers:

But you didn’t. Too late to mourn over it. You knew war was coming so

2 Likes

Nah too many people from TLR and LR started messaging me crying about it

NAP was till tick 300 wasn’t expecting it early

I see how you guys play lol

2 Likes

As far as I know no one in LR (BLTZ) messaged about op positioning with JOKE. We had early problems with HF and that’s basically it (especially considering you didn’t build in our hive/island, only HF did).

TLR isn’t of my concern but you did place ops really close to their colonies so

The whole NAP thing was with HF, not with JOKE in my alliance’s part. We could have gone to war with you guys at any time if HF did not get involved : P we just didn’t want to start an all out war involving TLR since we were basically being considered their sub (we’re a sister alliance).

2 Likes

LMAO when I launched that attack at LR’s op it was two TLR members who messaged me I also message you guy’s about op positioning so did whomst and i’m sure hawk did

My op’s where in reasonable distance if you guys can setup all the tb’s and gates you want near us not seeing how op’s become the catalyst for war

Ha don’t feed me some bs I know shady players when I see them XD

2 Likes

You’re just confirming what I said, lol.

hence, it was not LR (BLTZ), and as I said before

anyways

you did, we didn’t. As I said before

because we had no reason to lol

if you don’t feel like building up on enemy territory could be a trigger then you are oblivious. We did what we could, and I did not receive any messages from you guys with complaints about our op placement. Your fault for ignoring it.

sure, have a good one :b:

3 Likes

You messaged me about the op as well…I see you guys though

2 Likes

Please show who did?

3 Likes

You messaged me about taking that op

2 Likes

You placed 2 ops right above me
You were begging for war lol

2 Likes

I told you to turn your attack lol not complaining about your op positioning. You still got no proof of any ‘complaining’ from our side. Please cease.

1 Like