Eliminate HOF, Especially BOAT

Antrax for admin, you all suxxxxx :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I take back a lot of the bad things I’ve said about Jazz just for this line alone. 10/10

Why yes, yes we have killed you after attacking stupid targets and weakening yourself many many many many many times Mr. Pink Train

6 Likes

About Medals and their numbers/design :slight_smile: , we cant measure the value. Cause we shuld measure the compets of the eras, and i bet its impossible to make it with maths… maybe with statistics.
So about deleting or not, i have no opinion , i dont care.
But the achievement is interesting for make it for self estimation in this challenge.
Maybe make a public list in somewhere beginers for motivation of these who wana achieve it. Well, That if Boats disturb.

3 Likes

your just a blabla kid even on forum you do blabla but actuality you suuux like all others !

15 Likes

If I suck, which I do at times, what does that make you? You’ve died to me more times than you’ve killed me, honey-bunny.

2 Likes

Boat is useless and no one checks medals anymore so i agree with you there. That said the reason you get “ganged up” is cuase you stab everyone when you feel they not good nuff for you and no one wants to help you. You also pick really stupid fights.
You are guilty of getting spammers placed and making them attack as well so dont play innocent here

3 Likes

sometimes when ANTRAX talks it feels like a 8 year old kid from XBOX 360 days is talking.

3 Likes

he is 8year old lol , all knows like me !!!

2 Likes

he still older than you u.u.

2 Likes

Another useless BOAT given by an admin who drops a useless number of crystals on a dead world. Yay admins…keep up the good work of doing useless stuff to ruin BD.

5 Likes

Encouraging the whales to keep purchasing is the market strategy BattleDawn has gone instead of encouraging newer players. It’s been dying slowly for years. You can count on both hands the number of “new active players” who have entered the community in the past couple of years.

3 Likes

I’m one of them :slight_smile:

1 Like