Eliminate HOF, Especially BOAT

I agree BOAT should be remove. Not medals/ribbon though, it can help new players keep playing this dead game.

3 Likes

Stealing my ideas!

2 Likes

Tbh for ribbons Iā€™d have it so once you get 1 no new ones are awarded. When I got my first ribbon I was pretty happy about it and can show progress for newer players, just putting a cap at one would do the trick

2 Likes

I think the administration should hold special event eras if not ā€˜CEā€™ and award special ribbons etc for each event era a team wins

2 Likes

BOATs have lost all meaning really. Iā€™ve felt that way many times before, both at times when I was #1 BOAT and when I was not. Itā€™s far too dependent on how many crystals the admin decides to release, which doesnā€™t really correlate strongly to how difficult the era/win was.

Agreed with thatā€¦ Though Iā€™d say my TLA E1 also came close. At the time I thought that score could hardly be broken, now itā€™s the 5th place score.

Just generally speaking, there is clear inflation in terms of how many crystals are released while I think most would agree servers havenā€™t exactly been getting more competitive. That alone degrades the value of a BOAT. Literally the only score in the top 10 BOATs that is from before 2018 is my TLA one, then there are 2 more from 2018, the rest are all 2019.

To me the valuable ā€œhighscoresā€ are most power, most kills, and hard eras won. Iā€™m very much in favor of either removing BOAT or somehow standardising crystal releases so that itā€™s actually linked to how competitive an era is. As for the other medals: Iā€™ve personally never cared for any medal except those from CE. Given that itā€™s a team game I do agree that it would make far more sense to only distribute medals to the rank 1 team though.

15 Likes

What if there was an Era of the year/month that could be voted on, winners or top 3 get medals for that? Obviously this special era would be graded based off the challenge and competition of it.

2 Likes

Would be very biased unfortunately, youā€™ll most likely get a lot of new accounts being created to vote for certain ones

2 Likes

Arenā€™t there ways that the mods are able to sort out alt accounts? If not then yea that would ruin it.

2 Likes

Would probably just make it so accounts created before xx/xx/xxxx get to vote since they were made before the vote was started

3 Likes

personally I have 29 accountsā€¦ havenā€™t used in years, but I could get 29 votes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

What if there was a power threshold for boat? Like you needed to have atleast 1600 power.

6 Likes

I love this idea Jazz. Power is super hard to get.

4 Likes

Iā€™m the rank 8 boat and I dontā€™ really care if BOAT is taken down or not i just am having fun with it by flaunting it lolā€¦

Iā€™m just really really bored

u.u

It does look nice though having a red ribbon itā€™s just different is all, and its more like an indicator that you can farm really wellā€¦ I did, for a couple weeks, sleep only 3-4 hrs a night u.u and checked literally every beginning of tick i was awake for ~3 weeks and got all conquers/opsā€¦ donā€™t forget OPs u.u

2 Likes

Only good thing about HOF is to look up which player has plantedā€¦ ik you have the ability to hide it but sometimes people forget.

4 Likes

Lol
The hate is something we shuld study from this century.
anyway, listen:

I advise for the effort to achieve this challenge. Because you will learn a lot not only in tactics but also in social terms.
First, to achieve a significant boat, you need a predefined planā€¦related to the experience & mostly organisation, kinda buziness plan.
(I vote for organisation. The experience just make more chance in the balance).
For make a Boat, u need:

• implication = activity, that if u wana realise ur goal eventually.
  • knowledge of the rules = even if u not experienced u gona get it just with the boat. The boat force you to know thre rules.
  • notoriety/influence/capacity for convince your gangā€¦In summary you have to deserve itā€¦social.
  • tasks order = ther is a specific and logic order of tasks that u need follow for realise the better score resultā€¦i let u discover.
    precision ( sorry ) :slight_smile:
    Conquere the map - get max ops & not raze them them untill cash in the max workers - xtals, relics , bla bla.

Benefits to take as exp.
Butā€¦the worst, is i see that the current admins dont defend the concept & try to find another idea lmao.
Well make it, know it, then talk

3 Likes

Here it is, been waiting for this, Iā€™m in love in this new english Yozo <3

3 Likes

oh yea yozius is right you do need to know all the right people

luckily for me, felipe and sasuke knew everyoneā€¦ or rather everyone knew THEM u.u

eh tasks order idk it was just hoping that the admin put enough crystals to be honest
knowledge of the rules yeah i guess
activity yeah
meh

2 Likes

this is compleet tru ! boat means nothing anymore ,
also evry world you play !!
whole BD mean nothing anymore , biggest noobs has 20 medails !
10 y ago some medail mean something , now they sit lame and get 10 allis vs 1 so that you never can win again , unless you get boosting pros than you can kill them all 1 vs 10 want work than !!
just 1 team boosting pros (and also active) is enough to kill these lame sick kids !! i get enough from it
they all think there good becouse of backstab , betray and sheat and also 10 vs 1 , ?? haha idiots all of you !!! becouse when you win a era like this it means nothing !! but you never wil understand this becouse you all suuux dumb kids bah , BD suuuuuux !!! i mis choka this was the good time !!

14 Likes

better delete BD ,
or bring back bounty hunt ???
and change silly admins that dont know how BD works !!
emty relix and Garrisons ?,
in my time i started you did hurt yourself and also alli when you attaked relic , so you needed to take a choise !! becouse your anemy waited , when you take relic he kill you !
now 1 person can take 3-4 relix alone hahahah on the same time !! wtf you lazy admins do ??? ruin BD ??,

15 Likes