Earth 5 - Era 87, duo special era!

Gauvav asking noob questions here :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Just lol. Same guy (@BlueKanary) that suicided to help PaP has now been conquered by a PaP ally and his res ops/conquers taken by PaP

Correction: pap only took 2 conquers. Their ally took the rest.

Edit:

SiP and WC go to war. SiP scores an early conquer on WC leader

Not to sure about the rest of the world, but after defeating DZ in AA, TT have gone onto defeat Loli in NA and taken the number 1 spot.

1 Like

From what I quickly noticed it didn’t seem Loli fought back at all. Seemed like an easy transfer of conquersrs and res ops

You know what they say… :joy::joy:

1 Like

PAP PAP PAP PAP PAP ftw.

1 Like

TT launches a surprise attack on Wish and takes over South America. Wish armies killed but they remain unconquered with their last minute relocation to Africa

Also an update on the SiP and WC war. After a poor start, WC recovered and crushed SiP. Armies and colonies conquerered.

2 Likes

No one gonna talk about PLOs remarkable xp farming? Miraculously has nearly 800 kills and only 7 losses.

1 Like

Have you looked at the colonies he is farming. Does it seem to be AI or plants?

It’s AI…
I think he’s tanks so it’s like not surprising given that all AI use concussive

1 Like

Mhm it’s not. He started farming very early era and is keeping it up. Good for him

yeah i looked into it. I just found it hard to believe that hes killed that many units on AI colonies so early on in the era. I also did a mil scan after i posted that comment and he is tanks so it makes more sense now.

1 Like

A bit of action on this era!

Last update had wish relocating into Africa and TT the new owners of SA. Soon after TT launched 60 squads into africa looking to clean up wish as they only relocated on the border. However soon after landing and launching on wishes colonies they were attacked by DK and PaP!

DK from Africa and Pap from GL. Although one wish member was conquered, the other (leero) remains unharmed. With the two-pronged attack, TT retreated back into SA before quickly walling the crossing off. Although DK tried to launch an attack into SA, they were thwarted by TT armies. But this has left Pap to push hard into NA.

Tick 618:

8 Likes

7 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

Updates on the era? I heard it got interesting

1 Like

I am too lazy to explain the whole story but, here are some brs and triggered people

After this suicide

Panic ensued

6 Likes

Okay I dint go to work today, so time for more BRs and screenshots

Long story short, after quite a few stabs this era the final war is between

PIGS+ OTF+ DK vs PLO(PLO + Abdul + yingyang and some PLOs “friends” ) + PLO2+ WC (Muha + Indian Sam/Xander)

PS: PLO’s jammers are REALLY good. They jam every 3 ticks which is OP for E5 tbh.

2 Likes

Faker and I jammed WC every two ticks alone with very few exceptions for 3 days. Its not that hard at all

5 Likes