This era will be 2 players per alliance, with the prize structure as follows:

1st: 4000
2nd: 3000
3rd: 2000
4th: 1000
5th: 750
6th-10th: 500

1 Like

Hopefully we have an awesome era so I can tell a story with my updates :))))))))

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! This was a special one for me back in 2012. Finished with 1062 crystals. So I challenge you to beat that! :slight_smile:

PS: shout out to Sandra who was my teammate for that one

9 Likes

You should play, get some practice in before CE

3 Likes

Duo E5’s have occurred a couple of a times since then @Cosmin1980. They have always been fun eras to play and/or observe.

1 Like

Tick 3

2 Likes

oh good… it’s like m2 on a earth map -.-

1 Like

Will be an interesting era good luck everyone

1 Like

I won era 50 it was a duo era…me and geenstijl

1 Like

PLO is here…

2 Likes

Looks like top alliances have managed to grab their respective territory. It will be interesting to see when these other teams decide to war.

2 Likes

Looks like PaP have gotten a nice little kill onto FTF!

Maybe these titans are able to be killed early on :open_mouth:

6 Likes

:flushed:

PaP manage to get 2 great kills onto BBC now making them the 12th ranked alliance!

In other news, PLO has been making a HUGE push through AA but his intentions are unknown. FTF has dropped from 1st place to 3rd place after other alliances have been poking at them and this has allowed loli to swoop up 1st and HeHo come in at 2nd!

8 Likes

God I hate e5 oh my god why am I here

1 Like

@Crash updates, what be happening

1 Like

It’s difficult to update the forums when the forums doesn’t let me post since I already posted too much lmfao!

In other news, PaP is still putting up a very strong fight against FTF with a great BR to show.

We’ve also had a bit of a shuffle to the middle alliance rankings whilst loli still retaining 1st and TT (formerly known as HeHo) in 2nd place.

7 Likes

After PaP sent a nuke I helped deal a good chunk of damage. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why suicide for Pap though?

G is asking the real questions here… u.u

1 Like

I sent as much as I could to try to finish him off. unfortunately, his shield lasted a little longer than expected.

1 Like