Earth 4, more breaks?

Hello, I’ve been reading what people has been writing about maybe wanting a day or two off. So I figured we’d decide with two polls. The first one is about how many days you want to have break for. The second being which days. To me, if it’s more than 2 days off, it won’t really progress, so I’ll set that at max.

Edit: Added a third poll for max ticks.

• No off days
  • 1 off day
  • 2 off days

0 voters

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

• 1500 ticks
  • 2000 ticks
  • 2500 ticks

0 voters

6 Likes

Any chance of voting for max tick too? At 2 days off , the era could take over a month

2 Likes

Uhhh any timings change this time around?

1 Like

How about changing the break timings?

1 Like

dont play this server, u die when u pee

4 Likes

1500 ticks and weekends off? Simmen is tempting me to run it back again haha

7 Likes

One more suggestion perhaps to get community’s opinion. What do everyone think of two 8 hour pauses instead of a 16 hour pause, and split the current 8 hour session into two 4 hour sessions.

4 hour session
8 hour pause
4 hour session
8 hour pause

I think this will work great with people that has work and/or lives in different time-zone that cannot make the 8 hour slot.

7 Likes

Reason I find the 16 hour pause better is cause its a tension free rest period where you can sleep, eat, go out, and do work without ever missing a tick. The split would make it more difficult to manage

3 Likes

YES

lets take the Lord’s day off :pray:

2 Likes

True but 8hrs on is exhausting affff

1 Like

I’ve not played E4 ever since this 16 hr break and i will never be able to because the 8hr of playtime is exactly during my sleep time. The last time I’ve raised this issue i was told If you can’t play it, you shouldn’t play it. I was okay with this as playing consecutive E4s could get you some brain damage.
But even after 2 eras of wait and the timings not being changed gives me a feeling they will never be changed.

Maybe it is true that 80% of the player base is not in my timezone but still a 8-4-8-4 split is the most Fair split IMO if the timings wont be changed on alternative eras.

8 Likes

The era will restart tomorrow 4 PM CEST.

2 Likes

Any consideration to polling the time split?

2 Likes

Won’t get it done for this era. But will check with Alex about it for next era and do another poll with things then.

If people before that era is over can message me all the things they want on a poll, I can fix it up.

6 Likes

you’re the best simmen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a member! Message me!

Have both skype and Discord

2 Likes

hehehehehehehehe :rofl:

1 Like

If anyone needs a noob message me! I need an era where I get to sleep

3 Likes