Earth 4, let's do it again!

Hey I participated in forum too. 50 blues is fine!

Btw glad to play side by side with SE :slight_smile:
See you when I see you all another time.

~KC

5 Likes

I didn’t send people tokens for posting on the forum, but because I sent out 150 to little to everyone in a top 3 alliance :smiley:

7 Likes

Simmen for the the next e4 , is it possible to have tick limits as a voting choice. Peeps feel like 2k is far too long for such an exhaustive speed

5 Likes

I would also suggest longer pauses - 8 hours per day is just way too exhausting, it’s like driving for 8 hours straight while trying to coordinate your team.

4 Likes

I suggest to have instead of having to play every day, have 1 - 2 days off per week where ticks are paused.

3 Likes

Also, I like to write these forum posts to give off the impression that SE was a well-organized and coordinated alliance. This is the reality.

Meme credits go to our in-house memer Danny!

5 Likes

You can’t plan on a 12 ticker rofl 5 minutes to use the potty, move your troops, move your spy, and tell your alliance you moved…yolo

2 Likes

Hit it right on @Angelwings! Usually we were just yelling at each other in a call with 10s left on moves to try to coordinate some kind of attack :smiley:

3 Likes

Always pee at beginning of tick.

5 Likes

I literally thought this so many times…

3 Likes

This is a big issue… BD should consider this, thanks

1 Like

Agree with this. @Simmen perhaps this could be considered?

1 Like

What about having wednesdays and sundays completely off?

1 Like

Honestly, I think the customization allowed on this era, has made it possible for people to play BD and enjoy real life. I think for taking days off there would need to be a vote…and some people only have weekends to play. But, if people want to have a day off that could be nice too. It might be hard for the admin though as the pause would not be preset I don’t think, but I may be wrong on that.

2 Likes

As someone that was active for 99% of the time when ticks are rolling, I can definitely say that it gets exhausting, even with the pauses.

There’s barely any time to plan or strategize while ticks are rolling, not to mention there’s diplomacy to deal with as well.

The only thing keeping me going was my team and not wanting to let them down.

I believe 2 days of pauses would be a great idea. I like the idea of a weekday and a weekend. However, there should 100% be a community vote on this.

3 Likes

it takes me 2 hours to take a shower. i’d be dead several times over by the time i finish

2 Likes

stop beating your meat then and simply take only the shower

3 Likes

Rofl that is why you get 16 hour pauses…to take a shower but for 8 hours you can’t even pee. Lol

1 Like

And I can’t forget how PLO and I rages every EOT when we see someone getting nuked or attacked and isn’t on time to pull. We, honestly, did international calls more than ever xD

1 Like

@Angelwings @aliarabat @Kaen @Misaka @drawmysoul @byt411 @raihansaff @Bazzy @Rank

8 Likes