Earth 3 restarted!

idk if youre trolling or youre really dumber than fuck lol
Where did i talk shit? More like you cant read after the first sentence cus you get tired sounding out the words
snowflake got cant stand my take of the era, did i hurt your feelings? What part? where i said i didnt wanna fight you guys? or where i said you guys got my respect? Ya i can see how that may offend you :roll_eyes:

Leboink stabbed me last era, i dont consider him a friend or ally, im not on any other world with him
Mazin is was in my alliance, I considered him an ally, he is playing with some of your members currently in other worlds, or so he tells us, so he didnt particpate in war.
cmon bruh i really gotta explain the difference?
Ill never be quiet and nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

That was when I was in O but u conquered me :frowning:

3 Likes

We do play it smart, playing dumb is for your guys. Which means, nukes not always needed to 1 round jajaja’s down.

Baby I’m preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals

5 Likes

youve stabbed me multiple times when i was in SGC, youve stabbed me on e1 when we were planning a coupe on Gage, oh stop with this stab nonsense. Know your place.

and i can count on 1 hand how many times ive stabbed. Horo’s BOAT, a random fantasy era with randoms to join SGC, and last e3 cause it had to be done.

5 Likes

YYEESSS more salt please!

6 Likes

Whos the moron who brought up stabbing? You. Nobody was talking about stabbing before your dumbass came along, know your place.
And ive never played e1, just some troll and thats it, so you got your shiz twisted

2 Likes

just sit and take another L.

2 Likes

do i spot some cheaters?

Key, Thor, ffstkn

8 Likes

Omg hahahahah
Account sharing for the “coordinated move”? :’)

3 Likes

Seriously guys? We’ve been barely sleeping (most of us) and here these guys are sharing accounts. Fits the ROFL name though…(sorry Adnan but we all know how much sharing went on in ROFL)

5 Likes

The real reason OOTW attacked An was , cause of the blackpanther in An , he stole our supreme lords commanders ign . So we were left with no choice. Now that he fears our supreme lords commander BP again and has given up the ign we can have peace again.

On a serious note : Although i wasnt very active for first 3-4 days (travelling) but as much i remember from chats BP asked people to vote if they wanted to war and most of them wanted to sit and build (yes even neutron) , but then he had some chat with Giraffe (no idea who that is) and after that BP said Giraffe promised rank 2 if BP attacked Lis/PHI and otherwise it might not be possible. So he got the team prepared to attack Lis/PHI but seeing that Lis managed 8-9 people to attack together and we cant even manage 4-5 , and then he received messages from other team leaders who said they have also been promised rank2 from An , and they have good info that as soon as BP will attack Lis and then which team will be left alive will be killed by An from help with Boo and WA2. So instead OOTW prepared to support BLUE if Boo and WA2 attacked , which they did after few days and then An was also marked red along with Boo and WA2 (Dont remember if An attacked us before being marked red)
Note : All this info is based on what i read in the skype chat , i never had any chat with BP or Giraffe or any BLUE player.

4 Likes

An didnt attack OOTW

When Blue planted op in africa is when OOTW, O, Illl and many spammers started attacking

WA 2 and 1 member of Booo started attacking OOTW then (booo memebrs didnt even prepare cuz they didnt know, giraffes fault for making booo attack)

LiS was also planning move to africa but we got them on our side

Only team that was promised rank 2 from our leader is Blue cuz Mazin asked for it, he said they will help with war vs llll if they get 2nd

And lets not forget M4H who started coming to EU

3 Likes

Actually leader didn’t even promise 2nd to Blue/Mazin. He said any alliance could fight the others for 2nd if they wanted to, and Animals would step in if it was not a 1v1.

1 Like

3 Likes

As much I remember, someone called me to get online when WA2 launched squads and nukes on my colony and declared war on us and u guys still had gates and radar 3 ticks from my colony in NZ which Noone attacked cause u guys werent red at that time but as BP thought that whoever tipped him that An, Boo and WA2 were gonna attack him was right so some 10-15 ticks later he marked ur alliance red and someone took those NZ gate and radar after that.

5 Likes

WA 2 are some randoms who wanted to be our “sub”

We dont even have 1 skype contact of them

All alliances planned attack for some time, it didnt just happen, cuz having so many teams attacking at same time cant be coincidence, plus we had info it will happen, like pic i posted above :roll_eyes:

We did plan to attack OOTW cuz Kent wanted to kill Neutron but not before garrisons

4 Likes

Please… Lol. No offense but the only way you or Kent can kill me is if I can’t play or just decide not to play darling. Your wishes and reality are two very different things.
People think saying things like this makes me prideful but there’s a big difference between honesty and pride. If I was fighting some other players(whom I actually rate) I’d be more worried, not You and definitely not Kent.

End point is that you lied on the forums. Just like I proved. You lied to our alliance, just as we knew. In spite of all this, I still maintained a stance of attack only to defend ourselves. That’s how people with integrity should behave.

It was a good era. Simply because people stood up to An(imals) even in a position when they all knew it was a losing battle. None of the alliances that fought this era were active enough or coordinated enough to ever pose a sustained threat. I think this goes to tell everyone to pick better teams in the future!

2 Likes

I mean thank you for nitpicking half of a statement. “plan to attack ootw after garrison because of Kent” is again just something a member wanted. Not the leaders plans or any actions we actually took. Leader agreed with Blue they could have 2nd if they fought for it. He talked to LiS about helping against IIII. Idk what the agreement with OOTW was but no excuse for Blue to hit us or for all of you guys to plan against us and claim “backstab” or “lie”.

2 Likes

Buahahaha what a joke… i can kill you in my sleep so keep saying “im not playing” “JW”…

This is 3rd era we are fighting and still dont see you beating me :yum:

And we planned to attack cuz we had info you gonna attack us so dont see how we lied… we said you attacked us first and thats how it was

5 Likes

I lost my sleep cuz of cheaters? Unbelievable.

3 Likes