You can pretend that it was me
But no, oh

Baby I’m preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals

10 Likes

you getting paid to promote that song? :smiley: Well played RoFL apart from sharing accounts and stabbing and not letting me sleep and concentrating on bd when you could spend this time being productive irl and not letting me sleep again.

gn

7 Likes

I was saving this one to be the last one but… here we go

We’ll be dancing, forever,
We don’t know any better,
We’re lazy, Whatever
At least we stick together,

We’re the greatest, I mean it,
We’ll never be defeated,
You can Take us, or leave us,
We don’t care if you believe us

6 Likes

It wasn’t rofl it was RIP
CLAW is Thor who got banned

3 Likes

Damn I got BANNED wth, paying off the admin I’m sure

3 Likes

3 eras? really? I don’t remember any 3 eras :open_mouth:

I do agree that you’ve been in better teams recently though. (last e3 for example). But that is expected since you guys mostly play together with proven players anyways ( plus a ton of planters aka ‘Allies’ ).

Just understand, my point isn’t about the teams we’ve faced off in. Its about you and your personal game play ( as well as Kent’s).

Hopefully, when I get back to full activity we can have a lot more fun.

2 Likes

You keep saying that…“when i get active” and last era you were rank 1 and we trapped and killed you, you can act you forgot its fine, if it happened to me i would too

And yeah same here, when i can play serious we can have some fun, didnt play serious for years i can try it again :yum:

3 Likes

Man for a guy who doesn’t have time to play even one era seriously you do have a lot to say :slight_smile:

Y’all were cruising last era but then lost due to “your team being inactive”. But guess what? No one cares. People believe in facts. And here are some facts to open your eyes.

So far wherever I’ve seen dz vs u. Dz won.

IDC if she plays with a better team or w.e. fact is she still beat your ass.

You might be just as good as u claim to be. but please. either don’t play till then or don’t be a sour loser and talk smack to people for running with a better crew. No one restricted you to shitty team.
Peace.

PS - @Djina I love you piggy :heart:

7 Likes

I like you Sasuke, I really do but I think you got some things twisted.

The fact that I try to play some role on various eras should be commended not discouraged. I don’t really care if my usual team of randoms wins or loses. I’ve won eras and I’ve lost some just like anyone else. It takes nothing away from me. I often play to teach and to encourage players who might want to learn a thing or two.

On the issue of facts the only place I remember actively fighting Djina and the rest of you guys was e3. Unless I’m wrong then please correct me.

Well just because I can’t really be active means I should not have an opinion now? That’s a weird suggestion. But I’ll take it into advisement and talk less. It seems to make you uncomfortable.:joy:

2 Likes

the prob neutron always go ftw and lose at the end rip
djina never lose :smiley:

3 Likes

neutron does not have time to play but have time to post on forum xd :smiley:

3 Likes

Stop ripping my boy apart :pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

You seem to have selectively read my comment brother.

I’m not discouraging you from playing. Read the line that follows the first quoted comment. “Don’t be a sour loser and talk smack to others”
I get it. You want to play BD and stay in touch with the community or perhaps just kill time. Never said anything against that. But own up to losses and don’t talk shit to people unless u can back it up is all I’m saying.

Idk how many eras dz played against you. You would know better. I’m not gonna argue on whose better.
I saw u trash a person whom I respect so I stepped in to give my 2 cents.

Lastly, you are free to present your opinion. That’s what keep the threads alive right? :wink:
Just be prepared for some retaliation from people who don’t like what they read.
Again no offense I like you as a person and this post isn’t to offend you or anything.
As I said on my previous post, you might be a good player but don’t talk shit till the time you can back it up :slight_smile:
Peace.

7 Likes

to be better than a person you should beat him i dont remember neutron winining against dz in any era

2 Likes

@sasuke96 you suck. @Yaz is bettter. And Kirito is awesome.

3 Likes

Give respect so ppl respect you too…

I never said anything bad about Neutron,first cuz i dont know him, saying he keep losing isnt insulting

And its just a game wth, we all lose and win, but what annoys me is everytime when ppl start losing they are like “i dont have time” “my team inactive” bla bla

And wth ppl with who i play suck so bad… every time ihave to carry them… @sasuke96 worst indian ever :pig:
Cant forget PSI too @Psi worst person to call (nice hair) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Maybe you think you’ve been respectful to me but you haven’t really been. I don’t really need your respect either though. Everyone is just fine as they are.

I remember exactly what you did and said on the event m3. I don’t really like you as a person for those reasons especially when you didn’t even know me. Beyond that I have nothing against you. Maybe you’re nice to some but you can’t pretend that you’ve been nice to me. (i’ll leave your conscience to judge)

2 Likes

I never said im nice to you, like i said ppl have to earn it…

and M3 event no one liked you not just me so you can keep hating and talking what you want i dont really care

2 Likes

Are you guys gonna keep having the same arguments every single era?
Just accept you’re not gonna get on, don’t bitch about predictable “stabs” and expect to fight each era smh

10 Likes