Earth 3- Era 124 :: DRAMA by NOPY for 5v5 battle

Why was Jason tagged in this tho? For real

Afaik hes not involved in this in any way

LETS PUT THIS a PERIOD to this POST.

Here @Teaa face to face, we both know the truth,
You’re calling my bluff, I can’t lie like you do.

I don’t buy people with REDS in this community, Sadly, idiots gonna take your side only. But Who cares!
As there is no un-bias persons who can judge this Post. Sadly, the truth you lie and your friends have to be a part of this mess.

@slayerofall If you are so much overprotective towards your kid NOPY, see this.

This Screenshots are the short story of that Mess. And Why did NOPY wait for so many ticks, didn’t tell NEPTUNE and AD earlier. Cuz POO started dying against ASIA in asia, AA in Africa and TECS in AUS. You can’t form a diplo and wanna bully people obviously, enemies will Team-UP against you. And when These guys kicked JWxD, AA back off from WAR and POO killed TECS just after kicking JWxD.

Say, whatever you wanna say!! I can’t argue with you all on straight forward topic. If you think NOPY’s innocent congrats on that. I don’t want to part of drama where full of fools are recruited. and NOPY pull there strings.

2 Likes

Ye Poo were dying everywhere. True dat. But why no one posts brs of shamefull Poo dying across the map? :expressionless:

4 Likes

oh e3… I haven’t planted on an e3 era in quite awhile

1 Like

Tried once but man 2 hard to keep the activity up at a 3 ticker. Cant handle it - i l stick with CE

1 Like

@wanheda i think
@wanheda he was
@wanheda trying to
@wanheda tag a
@wanheda different Jason

4 Likes

In case you havent been tagged enough yet

You friend got conquered.

And you could not handled the GANG BANG.

And here i thought english was an easy language. Read again my msg and reply properly :slight_smile: <3

3 Likes

Thought same, but you could not understood my reply :smiley:

Can we imagine what productive useful things we could be doing instead of some stupid drama?

seems to have his knickers in a twist…

and I say stupid, because it looks stupid. He said she said bullshit

1 Like

Who are you in game Solo? What about the brs i asked? Or you dont have brs?

About english maybe you should do a bit more homework. Probably english isnt your native language so mistakes are bound to happen. No hard feelings.

1 Like

I know br is more important than get conquered when u are dispose to boost hard for no lose another era.

EDIT:
But u right we have no br.

1 Like

So… 1. You dont seem to have any brs
2. You are scared enough to tell me your ign ( correct desicion - not that matters )
3. 4v1 and you still talk about boosting - even if they did boost - is it against the rules or anything?

2 Likes

Boosting is not bad ( someone need to maintenance the game lol ).

But tell us u didnt boosted as @Yaz is doing is the point here.

Mate at this point whatever they tell or i tell you say its not true without any actual facts.

So i believe you do understand that there is no point keeping this up.

Believe whatever you want. As far i am concerned idc tbh.

1 Like

This thread has turned into a pissing contest like the previous thread about E3.

2 Likes

We already have enough drama in the other threads. Please stop creating this kind of stuff, it benefits nobody.

4 Likes

Do you think you will be able to beat noppy @TrollWarlord sad lol keep dreaming

1 Like