Earth 3- Era 124 :: DRAMA by NOPY for 5v5 battle

If your defending jw your retarded

2 Likes

Adversarius please speak in good language there are young kids in forums who don t know these words . this topic was created by Jason for the sole purpose of showing your innocent or jw is innocent . and your response to this proofs are shutting out people who read the proof ? huh ? and please i am not calling you a kid , don t make fun of somebody s language when he tries his best to speak for the truth and for justice .

@SayerJW No need !! If people wont support NOPY’s from where they get REDS and Blues… All the dumbheads that calling my Screenshots shits ( @wanheda) , Challenge those Screenshot with your 0IQ brain level. And, @wanheda If you can call my screenshots shits, and call Nopys screenshots Proofs. I don’t know what to say then.

I see , I am not going to waste my time in forums again Even after producing proofs which they asked , they still act like their innocent . all the friends of nopy joined the chat and started speaking against jason and jw instead of asking @ad why did you do this ? or proove that ad account was hacked by a mad man and he did all this

Slayer , ad and all those who are part of this don t forget to strive to be a good person do just and fair for all , forgive others and do a confession … etc i should not be saying this as its not the purpose of this forum . I forgive for all you did till now thought its so tough … but the pope can do it like when he got shot by a person before last moments of death he said " I forgive you " then , i can do it too … he taught others to do that and we should set aside an example

Scenario 1: Nopy did not meddle in your alliance, it just imploded.
Lmao, git gud and actually take your time to find out about the players you play with.

Scenario 2: Nopy smoked your alliance into imploding.
Lmao, git gud and actually take your time to find out about the players you play with.

Either ways why are you bitching about nopy LOL. It’s a game that heavily involves diplomacy. Getting spies to plant in your team/ convincing them to stab is a reflection that nopy actually knows how to war kek.

and nope, I’m not nopy’s friend

4 Likes

We do not need another thread on E3, especially when it ends up into repeated personal attacks by people towards each other, instead of discussing the topic in hand. If you want to discuss a subject, please discuss it instead of bringing your grudge from a past round to muddy the waters.

However, I do think there are two side to this story, the generally accepted opinion is that AA leader was a sellout, but those earlier screenshots posted to support this theory are not concrete enough, as it just shows him trying to do some sneaky diplomacy with Poo, in order to make them think AA was settling for 2nd.

Nowhere in those screenshots, a proof is given that he asked for red tokens to sell his team out. It is really simple to prove, ask the 2nd party involved in the transaction to share the proof & you should have it here.

What i think happened is - some AA member did not trust their leader enough from his shenanigans in a previous era(s) & decided to preemptively strike him out of the team after seeds of doubts were sowed in their minds by Poo, it is again shrewd diplomacy to weaken the enemy from within. Not the best way - but there is nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

i beleive I am here to speak about Ad , if my english was wrong i apologize to you . I made it clear above , what is your local language i can try it in transalator too !

slayer of all i wish i could correct your mistakes , but sorry don t want to waste time on you time for me to focus on real time . read the messages 3-4 times it may strike your brain !

It’s OK, not everyone has English as their first language, as long as you are able to convey what you are trying say, it is good enough. But at the same time, you should also try to be humble enough to others & not resort into personal attacks or baseless allegations. You did it in the last thread on E3 & that made people to go after you.

1 Like

Which message do you want me to read 3-4 times? I just saw this thread and made my first post here.

thnx bro , is it possible for you to read those proofs jason posted ? and explain to me about Ad actions? i don t plan on stretching the word actions hehe . Finally your coming back to your senses and being reasonable !

Nope, not going to spend time in going through a skype group, you can post relevant screenshots here. I have already posted what i think about the entire situation & i am not making any judgements.

i don t have the screenshots i thought there was no use by posting the proofs and it turns out i am right , but jason did the good thing . slayerofall the point of the whole messages were clearly expained by jason . plz don t ask the same questions again

wait why am I being tagged here? lol

2 Likes

lol even i know why your tagged , and you don t know yourself ? are you saying this knowingly ???

they needed a pretty face

I took a look at the content of that skype group, stopped reading after this screenshot

BILL was nobody’s sub, it had been clarified multiple times to everyone. It sounds like a bunch of fantasy thoughts put together as facts.

Rest of the replies is nothing but a buncj of people slinging poop at each other.

The content posted in that group seems false & made up. It only proves that the group starter is not honest.

Oil mafia MiChAeL, how are you?

what era is this even about

2 Likes