Earth 3 : Era 120 New Era New Admin

Oh FPS shut the fuck up would you? Trying to use reverse pshycology on a newbie who you guys only took so you could benefit from his millions reds later
@saint ignore these mean retards, good thing u found out early about them

1 Like

Iā€™m not on e3, but I have a question. Was Saint leader of his team?

1 Like

No he wasnā€™t the leader, just a player Angel

1 Like

Wow congrats one of those things is true, you did feed reds. How can you blame others for their lack of support and not logging on when you literally fell asleep and died? As I said multiple people have told me youā€™re full of shit so you can stop trying to save face and just stop replying. Your idea of active and dedicated is a little different than the competent BD community

1 Like

Abdul shut your mouth you dirty rat, nobody is speaking to you.

6 Likes

Two more questions, did saint up and quit his alliance after he died? Is saint a newbie? Or has he been playing for a bit?

1 Like

Ok guy, refute this evidence.

https://imgur.com/a/miWR2LB Count the number of brown OPs and the number of white OPs. Every white OP is a piece of the network I contributed, every brown OP is LLA1 network or a randomā€™s OP. Now, that might look like they contributed, except earlier I razed AT LEAST 20 OPs because they started spamming them right after I left.

How are you going to refute I made the whole support team, they are literally my friends. And yes, they did ask for my jams. Iā€™m not in the Skype group anymore, but if I was I could show you screenshot of them just nonstop asking for Jams, Scans, and SS.

Was very active and dedicated, yes. Other than yesterday and six hours the night before I was probably offline for a maximum of five ticks at a time.

2 Likes

He was not leader, Alice lead for the like the first half of the era, and then carter took over mid way

Saint quit after he died yes, and left alliance, and now REDS is attacking us lol His personal troll/spam team. He has another in SA, but they dont reach us hahaha

2 Likes

Do you have an excuse and shitpost of a screenshot for everything? Stop attacking people whoā€™ve done nothing but help you all era when you shouldā€™ve been completely dead already, it makes you look worse.

1 Like

Stop putting the blame on this poor soul, yall suck so bad yuckk, Iā€™ve been watching the entire war from start he was the reason why u guys had a strong network and he was the reason why you guys were so over confident to stab knowing that bp had your ā€œso calledā€ 4 subs
Die from shame panchos.

1 Like

I am going to continue defending myself until you stop getting multiple people to gang up on me with lies.

I would post more screenshots (with personal stuff blurred out) if I was still in the Skype group chat. And yeah, ā€˜help me all eraā€™. My statement shows the exact opposite happened. I can count the times people in LLA1 helped me on one hand.

Provide something to refute what I posted.

2 Likes

So where is Alice now?

1 Like

saint you have been boosting every single boost, small/large/emergency from tick 1 and still are. What do you expect? You started throwing down 10ā€™s ops before some of us even had damage or radar struc
Even absolutely unnecessary ops, you would make 3, raze them, and then make 3 again.

you had 10-20ops grouped up together all throughout the map, just senseless lol. You didnt carry anyone, some teammates failed you yes, but the ones who didnt are the ones you are shitting on lol

@Angelwings Alice quit, cus whatever sean says, Alice does/follows. Sean says jump, and Alice hops lol.

3 Likes

You stabbing tells me all I need to know about you

1 Like

forums are popping, everybody keep it going!!!
SALT

1 Like

Go ahead Saint show us all those screenshots and make them shut up

2 Likes

ā€œI would make 3, raze them, and then make 3 again.ā€ Huh? Are you talking about the ones I accidentally put in Europe then razed. If so, sorry I didnt want to make the network in the UK when Iā€™m on the coast of fucking China.

And where do you see 10-20 OPs grouped on the map? Thats made up bullshit, other than the nuke wall I had to make because you relocated Dz without asking me then made it my issue.

Also Abdul, Iā€™d show the Skype screenies but I left

2 Likes

So I guess the question now isā€¦is carterā€™s team rebuilding or did they quit too?

1 Like

Itā€™s alright bro, the way you talk, your noobiness and being new to the game is enough to be trusted. Youā€™re gonna make a hell of a player as time passes
I trust you
Just stay away from mean gays like them

1 Like

What abdul actually means is he wants you to feed him reds in the future, but go on and let him sweet talk u

4 Likes