Earth 3 : Era 120 New Era New Admin

I already have my daddy Ice, I don’t need anyone else

2 Likes

Saint, I’m going to address you directly. As a newer player you will make a lot of mistakes, and using a lot of reds won’t necessarily win you eras. Find some good players, who are willing to teach you the game and listen and learn from them. You will see that wins come from smart moves, and good decisions and capitalizing from their mistakes. You don’t have to buy teams in BD to win. I would love to just visit with you and teach you some stuff. I’m not up for playing serious right now…but I am good at teaching new players to be good players.

6 Likes

You can keep defending yourself but what I saw from you yesterday is what perspective I have of you. You may be a good dude I don’t know and I don’t care. You’ve put so much “effort” into this era that you’re willing to throw it away, when we were just making big changes in the team like putting in more active players.

I hope this is a lesson to be learned here, don’t talk bad about your team when the rest of the team says you haven’t done anything but throw some reds around. So best of luck to you pal.

5 Likes

bitch, tf i need your permission to force relo someone lol

I thought might as well put your spam team to use with nukes, since you feeding all 20 players in BOKE and REDS red tokens to also do small/large/Emergency since tick 1
if i remember correctly your troll team was rank 1 at the start cus they literally all did small/large/Emergency metal oil and workers lol might as well make em useful xD

2 Likes

^ was fast after you ganged him up
Your emotional fallacies won’t work FPS, clearly can see what you’re trying here LOL

1 Like

@FPS
I’m not throwing it away, I’m going to keep trying. Throwing it away was choosing to play with you guys, why is it we were invaded and fucked in Africa. Is that my fault? How can both South America and Africa be my fault?

Yeah, I will ‘talk bad’ (tell the truth) until you actually provide some evidence.

Its almost like people in a family are biased towards other people in the family.

@Uchi
Ok then don’t talk about ‘10-20’ OPs like it wasnt a direct response to what you did.

1 Like

isn’t that literally what BD is? fighting?

oH I sUcK At ThE GaMe sO I DoNt WaNt tO fIgHt anYoNe

pathetic what BD has come to ffs
——-
Is CwL really complaining about people planting? isn’t that literally how they even compete on any given era? by planting as many spammers and jammers and helpers as they can? AND EVEN THEN the players that planted were there because of one of the little shits that stabbed for you guys to have a chance this era. interesting…(alfie and uchi already said this, but I feel I got to as well to get it through all your dumbfounded thick skulls)
——-

@_Abdulrafayyy
SGC? you mean 3 SGC players? in a 10 man world…? Using that logic, that f3(like 2 months ago) where you dz rudi bilal etc etc etc tried trolling me and my bros would qualify as cwl, given the amount of cwl players in that team is virtually proportionate to the amount of SGC players in this team. And even while fighting the rest of the world, abdul’s tremendous skill and activity made it much easier by allowing me to farm him repeatedly to get my R4s :slight_smile: That era was an interesting one, teaching my bros the game and all, but thanks for being my xp farm over and over abdul, you really helped contribute towards my 4k tokens that era)

p.s. If I ever need to borrow an extra chromosome from someone, i’ll make sure to hit you or any of the other pakifags up… seems you’ve all got one too many…

Another example is (e3 112…?) where @MikotoSouh and I just steamrolled your ever so helpless, lowly skilled, degenerate team right through africa. That was CwL, right? Given that you and hero and whoever else was in that main team. So MK and I just wiped cwl off the map and left them in West bumblefuck, yea? lol gtfo you cockalorum…
——-
and WOWWWW GUYS sean posted the proof that he didn’t release any info by using one skype chat with the name blocked out with no date stamp… he CERTAINLY would not have released ANY info whatsoever while stabbing. The roster was hidden until the minute Sean left… Maybe someone hacked his skype or something, because there’s NO WAY he would release info while stabbing.
——-

wowowow Angel beat me to it :smiley: was going to say this same thing
——-

Good players Holding horrendous players accountable and trying to achieve the best for the team is now being “an asshole”, got it… Someone giving ya a lil input or noobie advice doesn’t make them an asshole.
——-
And yes it’s known that i’m SGC now so all i’ll say is this… You want to say you beat us, then do it. Not beating 3 SGC players on a world where you need multiple teams+2(3 now…? another just left the team) inside stabs. When’s the last time a full SGC team(all SGC players, again, for those with the thick skulls) lost an era? 2017…? You want to say you beat SGC ever so badly that you have to make such claims on eras such as this to fulfill your egos and prove to the community that yall got big dicks. It’s sad.

6 Likes

Tbh I didn’t read your post as you’re the new face of Sgc and you act like neutron #2 which makes me sick so I will leave you as be
Silence is the best reply for fools like you

1 Like

@wanheda
Uchi himself apologized for how Alfie was towards me, but fine.
*EDIT: In fact, Alfie later apologized for how he was acting to me. But guess when he did that? After I died and said I would feed reds again.
Uchi then said I was scum and dead to him, but thats fine.

‘Holding horrendous players accountable.’ Name fucking one thing I did wrong until I died in South America, silly gaslighter. <- nevermind

1 Like

I apologised earlier because I was trying to make sure you wouldnt quit after you died. When you then did anyway…
I treated you exactly the same as I would anyone else. Sorry if I call you out for gating your entire army across the map to kill someone with 3 squads on the eve of war, or for the half the team you were coordinating failing to make any gains at all, or for you endlessly planting more and more colonies to spam

Should I just ignore those things? lol

2 Likes

@Alfie
If the way you treat people makes them feel bad, maybe you should change it.

Its fair that I fucked up moving my army to do whatever I was doing. When I said I didn’t fuck up at all I guess I meant I didn’t make any major fuck-ups. I’m not good at this game so its hard for me to even know what is and isn’t incorrect.

As for my team being unable to make any gains at all, you cant really blame me for that. I was a new player teaching the game to 8 new players at the same time. The spammer colonies I went overboard with, but those were honestly people who wanted to plant but I didn’t have anything else for them to do at the time.

1 Like

Hi noobs bp you banned yet

5 Likes

@wanheda wrote a paragraph about his opinion on things people say and do… did you expect anyone to care you inept fuck?

3 Likes

stating mostly facts bitchboi :slight_smile:

1 Like

You think people care about your information now??? You little deluded freak I’m still looking for where I asked

2 Likes

yeeeeee that’s right keep replying buddy keep the salt coming

lil bitch

1 Like

dear god sweet is here, rip the forums until hes banned

1 Like

hey… wanheda is the rank 8 boat

put some respect on that dumbazz

4 Likes

ur the real rank 8 boat </3

1 Like

LOL, I’m fucking terrified now…