Earth 3 : Era 120 New Era New Admin

BP where was i roasting you? show me so i can laugh, cus i dont recall, and if youre lying ill roast your ass here lol

Geez what a crazy era

The people who died, are people Sean/Saint and Alice invited to the era
Non of SGC has died :wink:

REDS and BOKE you guys complaining about? They are all Sean/Saints friends, and do everything at his will. Ya’ll barking at the wrong tree lol we dont know any of them
They nuked dz to hell

Outside of Sean’s mini coalition, we have no sub

832 has 4 subs, WP, Zzz, KAZU and JWs lol we have LLA2 who are allies, not sub.

Bring it!

6 Likes

wth i am not sub i planted JW

2 Likes

keep the memes coming lol
oh yeah, and happen to help BP and plant around his team, and attack and spam his enemies, like you do every era he plays ,like he is your son lol and when he loses you come crying on the forums that he is a newb and that is he trying and didnt have the best team and he did great, but then when it “looks” like he is winning you come here and make light of the matter and making it a joke that someone would lose or not be able to beat BP making it seem he is a noob lol

Fact is, without JWs, Zzz, or WP, in a 1v1 832 would still lose. Even with us being members/armies short. :wink:

But bring it!!!

1 Like

you know i don’t have anything personal against you Uchi :joy:, just adding some salt thats it i never played the era soo ily…

I know one thing for sure that JWs was a totally separate team formed by Singh and his friends
but explain me one thing why did you guys stab Bp’s team and why you guys needed all those planters planted by “Saint” if you you guys could beat bp in 1 v 1 ? and WAIT “are you really saying that” “1 v 1 with bp”? is he Sgc’s level compeition now? :open_mouth:
Saint was a part of that team so i think adding them with your coalition would be fair enough.
What i think is bp played well this era, maintained his team, the members coordinated well.
Anyways where is @Alfie he should be here soon i guess, lets hear his excuse.
Maybe he was busy in school or he got corona this time

4 Likes

i know bro we gucci xD

I mean, have you guys had anymore jams/spams since Saint left? lol, no.
Alfie told saint to stop planting ppl for the record, Saint shrugged it off

Why did we stab? Are you seriously asking that? Cus stabbing is part of the game? Because BP is a known stabber? Like its a fact, not a variable. Bc after he always say “i am noob u are pro i need advantage u r 2 gud 4 me” or whatever crap lol

I mean 4 SGC ppl doesnt mean its SGC lol, FPS joined less than 24hrs ago

I guess you can say we beat the shit out of CwL in e2 cus we killed zain huh? lol gg

3 Likes

Well, spam spam spam spam spam goodnight !!
bp kill ur ally now gudbye !
die easy !! hahah suuux !

2 Likes

One Trajic dosnt mean its T but you retards keep saying T everytime we plant :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

note: i did not invite anyone to this era except alice, who didnt die, so i cannot be included in that statement :smiley:

1 Like

Im Just gonna clarify our side. Youre making it look like it was a “fair” fight or we actually had the advantage.
We didnt have any subs.

We asked Kazu to help us in case of war. They declined and said were allied with you guys. YOU stabbed them and turned them into enemies. They didnt do much. (i know you didnt point them out yet but someone will)

We attacked AUS(yinyang team) and YOU stabbed us with that excuse. Brought in JAM team. SPAM team. And an “ally”. Oh also more random planters throughout the war.Who would launch for every one of our guy who would relocate. Your jammers were even jamming our CONQUERS in NA. Thats how thorough they were

JWs didnt fight you guys. They attacked AUS (their conquerers) cause they were at war since start and conquered by them. Dont drag them in.

We had 1v4 UNTIL you guys died. Zzz moved in like 20 25 ticks ago. You were already losing at that point.

We had some help from WP that too WAY later after war started. And more like just pushed you back from NA. At that point you were already retreating.
There is no way you can turn this around and say the odds were in our favour. They werent
You had REDS , SPAMMERS, 500 more power , More land ,More skill but guess lacking in activity and coordination.
You Guys have no room to complain.
Now lets keep playing

@Uchi Love you my noob :heart:

8 Likes

Oh dear here we are again, people lying about me to make me look bad. Here is my side of it, I will attempt to do this without insulting anyone:

I said I was bored while stuck at home so Uchi invited me to play E3 with a group that was mostly his E2 team. Carter was also invited for the same reason. I didn’t know anybody else in the team when I joined but those 2. I know that any alliance I ever play in will be called SGC especially by abdul, and also I was never leader, that’s just another pointless lie. Really dont see the point in making so much shit up but oh well

Fast forward to war starting, the team was clearly very inactive and a lot of people weren’t very experienced, that was clear when we split up and half our team went to SA and captured about 1 op. All the planters/spammers/jammers whatever - they are all saint’s friends. He was the only person in contact with them and he coordinated all of that. Considerig he did the EXACT same thing in e2 idk why people are trying to pretend like I had anything to do with it lol. Once he started planting even more people at the SA crossing I asked him to stop. None of the planters had anything to do with anyone else. It soon became clear during war that our surprise attack had been completely wasted and that the team was not active enough. Pasta never logged in and died easily in SA and dev17 was also replaced by FPS for being totally inactive - that was literally last night

This morning it was very clear that things were going badly as WP sent armies to NA and 832 had returned their armies from AA and were able to fight properly, 2 of them had also invaded south africa, our people were just not active enough. KAZU in GL also started waking up again constantly spamming. However one of our members had so many spammers place that complaining about this would be hypocritical

Then saint died due to passing out and it was obvious things were getting really bad. We planned to make more replacements since some people were barely logging but things worsened. Eventually Saint came back later and even though he first said he would boost back he later randomly left the chat without saying a word and 5 minutes later left the alliance. Obviously he then leaked everything to PS, and is now apparently joining the enemy, blaming the team for being inactive. So nice job there saint. Alice left a few ticks later, pretty clear saint asked him, obviously he still wants all those reds

Very disappointing and reminds me how quickly eras can change and ,yet again, why I dont play with randoms

8 Likes

Interestingly I didn’t leak any info - there will be multiple Skype chats you can have screenshots of where people ask me to leak and I don’t. I only said it so obviously in the forum post I made bc it was alrdy revealed.

I only left the chat and alliance bc I was done putting in a lot of effort and getting shit all back.

1 Like

Ugh i never get to play free farm eras , always gotta be some long fite. Abdul send me a inv lemme get them blues noob

2 Likes

Well somehow the entire lineup was leaked immediately after you left which is why I assume that

2 Likes

images (49)

I could swear on your yellow titties he never did
Boo Alfie u about to lose another one
unnamed (1)

2 Likes

Only if you send me your bold pictures Fei beb

2 Likes

1 Like

I have multiple sources saying you did jack shit, please get off your high horse. Just because you boost a lot of reds doesn’t make you a good player.

1 Like

You right, many of us lacked activity and EXPERIENCE.
Unfortunately the few skilled couldn’t make up for lack of playing from others haha. Horrible and unreliable teammates.

Love you too fam

yea i remember lol jokes

5 Likes

And who are you? Let me list off what I did and what other people did:

What I did:

1. Made probably 1/3rd or more of the network
  2. Made the whole support team - whether they like it or not, SGC was constantly asking them to jam and shit
  3. Fed reds nonstop
  4. Was very active and dedicated

Let me list what others did

1. Acted like an asshole to me the whole time (Alfie)
  2. Didnt fucking log on (won’t say who)
  3. Didnt do any building of the defense network or any defending (everyone except alice and bull)
2 Likes

Okay I have no idea what you’ve been doing before yesterday, but when I joined the team yesterday all you asked is “someone guide me”. I had to tell you to defend ops and when to turn because you were being matched by more squads since you weren’t paying any attention in SA which you couldn’t do by yourself… Stop don’t talk about not getting shit back when you were the one who died. For you to call other players “dogshit” when you literally needed to be piloted on every single move is laughable son. Stay in your lane buddy.

1 Like