Earth 3 - Era 115

Current tick 439

Rank 1 Psi leader
Rank 2 Me leader
Rank 3 Jason leader

Rank 2 and Rank 3 were fighting, until a NAP was agreed upon. Rank 1 went nuts because they could no longer walk in and take Asia with little to no resistance while Rank 2 and 3 clashed head on. Rank 1 freaks out and plants an impressive amount of spammers onto Rank 2. Rank 1 claims we are afraid of them. Seems the word “afraid” has been lost in translation, seeing we didnt plant spammers in their territory.

War between Rank 1 and Rank 3 rages on, Rank 3 being pushed out of Asia indefinitely.

Everyone please give your own thoughts and take on the era
More updates soon!

Screenshot_101 Screenshot_102 Screenshot_103 Screenshot_104 Screenshot_105 Screenshot_106 Screenshot_107 Screenshot_108

*More spammers suspected to have planted but cannot prove that Rank 1 planted them like the ones so obvious above

5 Likes

okay time to plant with 30x and some multies ofcourse :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I want play :3

(20 Characters)

4 Likes

come baby come lets kill uchi :smiley:

3 Likes

I like how these clowns blame admins for “Killing the game” and then bring 20+ accounts on a world with barely 50 players. Way to go, amigos.

3 Likes

This garbage is pathetic. Was a fun era.

3 Likes

So making more ppl plant on a dead world is killing a game? Ppl who will boost and make era competitive kills bd??? Noobs like you kill bd who cry as soon as there is competition and cant farm dead worlds…

6 Likes

next time someone attacks me with this, im pasting this haha XD

4 Likes

I’ll drop a real comment here when I see someone say something that is true about this era.

Don’t be afraid Sea, its just another era.

5 Likes

You little bunch of pancies fix the hell up

8 Likes

oooooooo quite an era this is shaping up to be

2 Likes

I want beat Psi(trajic) again :'c

3 Likes

Soooo you freaked out and made a forum post looking for sympathy? sounds fun

4 Likes

ALP you are compleet right !!!
they all want to lame sit on dead worlds , and when some come to make war they cry , becouse they need to play !! and stay awake
they want do any shiit to get anything , YOU FUUCKING LAME SICKKIDS !! GO ALL PLAY TETRIS !!
ITS YOU LAME SUUCKERS AND BLABLABLA CLowns that make bd broken not the BOOSTERS !!
if you want to boost go find some work hahaha , but yes its the same like BD you need to get money for doing nothing right ?? clowns go all to hell !

9 Likes

WHEN CHOKA CAME BACK YOU WOULD ALL CRY !!!
hahaha chikens

7 Likes

What seems to be the problem? Now rank 2 and 3 can gang up on rank 1? problem solved, next!

3 Likes

This era is toxic… No will you drop a real comment?

2 Likes

I made this thread cus it seems the era is gonna be epic, and one to remember so we can all share BRs and screenshots of warzones and throw salt on each other and people can tell their side of the story
Somewhat keeping the forums alive
And ok muha! Never crossed my mind😏

2 Likes

well did you gang up on them?

2 Likes

you lick uchi balls :expressionless:

2 Likes