Dead era :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Zzz

post must be at least 20 characters

2 Likes

Someone inv me for free blues pls :wink:

2 Likes

Map at tick 193.

Though NaSa had a 200+ power lead when war started, CSG seems to be catching up pretty quick.

NaSa had control over EU and Africa early in the war, but CSG has managed recaptured EU and major war seems to be happening in Saudi-Asia areas .

NaSa Leader relocated to Asia and is Conquered by CSG

Please keep the thread updated with BRs :smiley:

Edit:

Looks like a CSG player was also conquered by NaSa in EU

4 Likes

Tick 279

3 Likes

Tick 500

can we get some brs posted? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its a dead era i conq a NaCL player in africa, poor lad got conq by some other spammers too first 150 ticks befor war started he got conq like 3 times xD

7 Likes

Tick 706 Update

3 Likes

havent seen a map so constant on an E3 for almost start to tick 700, same alliances dominating also the same territory just some colour change and rank 3 spread more and became rank2.

Is it Stalemate !!!

1 Like

well, about 24 hrs ago CSG owned all of africa and europe, when my team had a sudden confidence and activity boost and we took back africa and some of EU… So now the frontlines are back to where they have been. OPS and HURT seem to be content just slowly expanding their territory and not joining the war. There have been losses for both sides throughout the era, but nothing too great to sway the war greatly. I hope it remains a 1v1 so we can see what happens

3 Likes

there’s just been a long ongoing war, with both sides being lazy lol. OPS (J) took out DND, NaDa and HURT have also been able to build up

1 Like

Would you float with me? :frowning:

2 Likes

In other news, as CSG apparently couldn’t stick to a “1v1” which is what they pleaded over skype, and as they were slowly and surely getting pushed back into asia, they called to HURT for help, as they have joined the war.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter xD you guys were doing a great job 1 v 1
i know you got it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So Iceman only planted to join this war because Hurt attacked and didn’t NADA help NASA in NA?

2 Likes

NaDa is completely random

3 Likes

whether or not they’re random doesn’t mean they aren’t still helping you all, what’s NA look like rn? :slight_smile:

Tick 844

4 Likes

GG Abdul and Company.

10 Likes

sorry for giving up :frowning: but was missing out too much in real life…and it was unavoidable, atleast for me :confused:

7 Likes

Almost made the noobs play again after they had literally given up.
@wanheda @Hawk @Cool_Dude123 was a good experience playing with you guys. You rocked it when everyone was lazy. My respect for the opponents and whoever was in our team.
Well played team @Praxis
was a fun era. <3

8 Likes