Earth 3 - Era 114

dEaD eRa lmaoooooooo

2 Likes

hawk you suck i’m glad you’re dying it makes me happy to see you get conquered loser

2 Likes

a very very dead era

2 Likes

because you lost? garbage can of a team still needed ice and his multi

1 Like

yes this team was horrible, as only myself and 1 maybe 2 others were active. YET we were pushing your Oh So Great team and y’all needed HURT to save your ass as well as J who started attacking as well.

1 Like

Jazz is in my team which is the AA team

stop foaming at the mouth

crash sucks
dren sucks
just go next game gg

2 Likes

Wtf stfu jOhN I wasn’t even playing E3 scrub you give up too early and trash talk when you lose smh

3 Likes

exactly. you weren’t playing e3, you weren’t playing f2 you just took a slot and wasted it

1 Like

Idk what makes u think u did an amazing job on F2. Go get carried, retard.

2 Likes

Uhh weren’t you the first death to HURT? lol

3 Likes

LOL really? I wasn’t playing? With the most score in the team even after my army died? It’s kinda hard to argue with someone that doesn’t even logically make sense but ok, hope your personality works out for you in the future. I’m convinced you had to beg BP to give you your trash boat ribbon you cherish so much haha. You couldn’t even lead a team with reds to boost I’m surprised anyone would wanna play with you.

3 Likes

http://prntscr.com/pjciyr those are your stats after 900 ticks of war e3 lol XD

i like how abdul didn’t mention how he liked playing with you cuz you probably didn’t move at all on F2 it was aids playing with you cuz we always had to tell you to move and you’d respond after an hour :-/ never playing with random noobs again tbh

just accept it
:smiley:
and you even admitted backstabbing on F1 dont lie :slight_smile: that’s the only way you win

just like how you lost m2 in a day you’re all talk bro it’s so cringe like what is wrong with you are you just trying to protect your reputation so you can play with some more team? because as soon as they see you play they’ll never play with you again tbh cuz you’re so worthless and untrustworthy i just idk man idk

the fact that you mention score after we all die mattering just signals how much of a noob you are xd

and you BEGGED for conquers which was funny i never ever seen someone actually beg to get conquers that other people positioned their spams for it was ridiculous never again bro

1 Like

Lol nice now I know you’re trolling because I never did any of those things, simply ask any of the other members that were in the (F) Farm alliance in F2. Good one John, hope you’re having fun lols. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t know about other worlds lmfao but he was Hella active in E3 xD

3 Likes

its time to do this i guess,

i felt like i should explain something here because i am sure someone will cry as always :slight_smile:

step 1 - -
i never invited from someone in this era, even though from felipe or sgc. i was just chilling with noobs and hunting blues for my future eras, and as i told everyone before i am bussy with studies,

well i was in random groupchats at skype, i even can’t remmeber who added me lol, there’s a one calling " HTK FAMILY " and they asked me plant here for hunt blues, we will be inactive and try grab some. etc.etc.
i listened and placed with retired ign as they asked me to do.
the plan was always sit and grab blues and i knew only sue and John in my team actually.

Step 2 - - well once era hit tick 150 or 200 i can’t remember, our leader the kid ( vinci ) said, " my mom died so i have to leave etc.etc. " i am saying this as unconcerned because i never believed and i will tell why on next steps.
So we gotta change our leader and John took lead, after that i started to be more active and starting check our chat for to see whats happening. Because i knew the leader at all.
and i saw, we had ppls in our alliance chat whoever doesn’t even plant or whoever doesn’t playing in our alliance.
with some NASA members, they were trying to convince us attack CSG.

we were going to do that tbh but we never could been enough as activity and we had randoms.
we talked about that with john in pm and we decided to replace some ppls then attack csg.

at the same time of this step, rudi told us @Psi in csg with celene.
till rudi say this i never talked with felipe so he didn’t know i was here like i didn’t know he was there lol

well anyway our alliance was controlling by Rafay and Rudi so we were about to attack csg.
but john couldn’t find active players from map and we could never been ready to doing this.
so we talked about to make deal with csg and they just asked us.
stay natural and take 2nd,
that was better offer from NASA and i could trust felipe more than NASA guys ofcourse lol
i told it to john and he accepted it, then…

step 3 - - -
we noticed we need active ppls because there was some random alliances on AA and we wanted to make our land as our homeland :smiley:
i told john, i can get ppls here and he gave me the lead.
well someone got mad about this but that was the best way for make our rank 2 sure so john wasn’t care,
i also promiced him i will let him know with everything i am doing and i did.

so members started joined me we were actually 4 ppl as semi active in my team lol
but at the same time CSG asked me spots from my alliance and i said ok because they promiced us rank 2 and i needed members for make it happen at least :wink:

@Bill
@Gaurav
and the doc alexander who was i called to plant,
@Jazz and Anrea added in to me from CSG
( so i have noticed CSG is real SGC when it happened )
then…

Step 4 - -

İ was cool with members but NASA was pushing me and my members about attacking CSG even CSG did not ask same againts NASA 1 time lol well they were lossing so bad so i wouldn’t blame,
i still had members who i can’t trust and i was right about that.
So we decided with @Alfie to don’t add jazz and andrea in to my groupchat because even i kicked all randoms + nasa members from there, i knew the FLASH guy, ( Sami ) was their spy…

Step 5 - -

We talked with john about what should we do next because AA was clear from random alliances at all and we were bored :smiley: and we decided to stay out from this war between to CSG and NASA and i told it to @Psi and @Rudi.
Felipe said ok
Rudi was mad :wink:

and they started push on my teammates to do about that via pms.

for expl, i had 1 more ppl who i didn’t know ( soldier ) and rafay asked him " conquer me and force-relocate me to asia please "
Soldier conquared him and i killed soldier thats it.
that was my last warning to rafay about stop pm my members or you will be enemy for us.
i told it to @Rudi as well.
but they didn’t stop it.
they kept taking info from Sami, and sami tried to took lead when i was offline…

Step 6 - -

Sami asked ppls in my alliance for vote himself,
but it was too late to doing this so none did :smiley:
when i learned this, ofcourse i kicked and killed sami
and guess who pmed me about that first :smiley: @Rudi

Step 7 - -

So after i have cleaned my all alliance from Nasa’s spies, they got panic and started trying convince me with their friendships and lies.
if i don’t miss something, those are all offers from NASA for stabbe CSG,
rafay’s spot from rafay
rudi’s spot from rudi
rafay’s spot from rudi :smiley:
2 spot for me and john from rudi

that was too funny and weird connection because they used the hate on SGC ppls have and started talking dirty about felipe.
( for whoever still doesn’t know, felipe was the one who was with me when none wasn’t in this game )
then i started talking dirty about felipe too for to see how it will go and that was being funny af.
but its a game we should enjoy right ?

Step 8 - -

at the end NASA was sure about i will not attack CSG and they were glad to i am not attacking them for now, so they stopped annoying me and my teammates about it.
only once rafay pmed Vinci for says bad things about me so i would prefer don’t believe, his mom died or this dude is a ppl who can pm a kid for a game when his mom just died ? and the kid just turned online for convince me go against CSG when his mom died ?
would be so weird but i have enough to see from this life so i would never believe that :stuck_out_tongue:

Step 9 -

Ice spotted on AA for save his lovers, and NASA changed as sassy :smiley:
i pmed rudi when it happened " you got 1 more supporter now, so its sure we will finish on rank2 if we keep our place as natural right ? " he said " we will see bro " :smiley:
then i asked rafay about that and he did not reply, so it begins we had to worry about our rank 2 at all.
i tell everything to John and he accepted me.

Step 10 - -
i was never thinking to attack nasa till that but when i told rudi " rafay stabbed us for ice’s reds on e1 when even felipe wasn’t playing. he will stabbe and kill me if he won it sure "
he said " bro that was a joke i made about reds, i did that move and you guys were idiots hahahahha "
he enjoyed when we were mad lol
i have to say this, rudi was like my brother before i saw this massage and was the reason of i did not attack till tick 800+ because we knew each others since years from 4E days… and he was always a cool brother for me.
But a brothers can not enjoy for his brothers loss in my mind.
so i felt like i should take my revenge from that e1 now.
and i did it…

Step 11 - -

we talked about if we should attack NASA in our alliance and it accapted from me and my 8 member ( only 1 refused ) so it was clear to we should attack NASA and time came to i added andrea + jazz + G in gc.
we made the plan with john and started attack NASA + NADA + R
NASA was about to give up alredy and when we took all SA they did
R wasn’t so hard tbh only some tanks made us chase on AA but even we were semi active team, we killed.
funny things is NADA, i didn’t know they were randoms tbh i though they were always with NASA but when i started attack them. NADA leader massaged me for turn all attack on him and he will not help NASA at all,
i accepted then he asked to be my sub lol
i refused because i am not the winner alliance this era so i shouldn’t have sub or something i do believe :smiley:

my thoughts -
well that was over and wish never been happened but i do care only about @wanheda on this era, he was, one my friend in NASA but when i attacked NASA, he was alredy dead so i didn’t mind it,
or i could probably let him know before doing that…
Sad things to see friends with whoever plays dirty in this game and never will be honorable…
Sad things to saw friends talking dirty about their friends for just an era
Sad things to saw friends love to hate, they even didn’t know why they were hating SGC.
Good things to saw real friends !
all era teached something,
but from this era…
i learned whoever admiting himself as a friend, can let his friends die for winning an era :smiley:
i learned whoever admiting himsef as a friend, can be spied against you for an era :smiley:
i learned whoever admiting himself a friend and you called him in to this era, can create absurd excuse to don’t do whatever you are asking :smiley:
i learned peoples can create hate with theirselves for their own benefits.

i think i have learned much from this era :smiley:

this will never accaptable for me to leave friendship for only an era, and this will never understable for me to, whoever cursing and talking dirty about SGC or any other teams can play with lool + cwl whoever is top cheaters in this game at all.
even newbies know ice controlling 2 account.
But sad things happens thesse days so seems like if you have unlimited reds, you got unlimited colony as well :smiley:
i wished, we would see them banned because of accshare ( 12 tick at least ) :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway love y’all, i do hate none in this game and i am not sorry about this.
i am a ppl who played against SGC years but i wasn’t like you guys and i will never been…
and this era i helped felipe with myself not to SGC but if you say, you did it for SGC its all okay for me as well :smiley:
i hope i didn’t miss something, but i wanted to make it as shorter as i can :smiley:

take all win with all madels with you boys, i hope you will be best and i am sure you will
just leave me alone with my doctor and the other brazilian @Psi

Cheers…

7 Likes

all i learned was

sue is the best

1 Like

when was I talking dirty?

1 Like

Ooooooh Dirty ehhh? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

boy oh boy poor like cuck banned :o

@NeutronX im sure Ilona got it wrong. care to explain dear? :slight_smile: