Earth 2 -Era 101

In the end reds prevail, love pay to win

1 Like

Get good lol
(20 chars)

1 Like

AK47 Going down,
GB take down, AK47 claiming Back stab, GB claiming NAP over 300 ticks hehe.

Why AK47 going down.

1. Base in Australia bad position with H1N1 and its sub in Antarctica also GB a sub of beep in the same place.
  2. Keep shifting base during beeps attacks exposing weakness. None put a strong resistance against them.
  3. Asking their Subs to be a meet shield.
  4. Choosing enemies at wrong times , like with H1N1 while Beeps taking over in South East Asia.
  5. Choosing wrong friends : GB best example. Ally with Beeps when they were down making GODs as enemies.
  6. BC use turned against themselves.
  7. Turning H1N1 subs into AK48 and shifting them to AUS for nothing. Garra now leaving along with AK47 leader hehe.
  8. And finally JWxd leader of AK47. This guy is an A55HOLE.
4 Likes

Yesā€¦ this pretty much explains what happened out there.
Nicely put :slight_smile:
Also adding the fall of BEEP made GB free and the diplos made by AK47 were poor and filled with loopholes which paved the way for this downfall
Regards
~RP~

2 Likes

who even are you lol

1 Like

Well new accounts always make you feel so isint it ??
Will surely tell youā€¦let the era end :slight_smile:

1 Like

next time donā€™t leave colony unjammed thanks

5 Likes

respect this move :rofl:

2 Likes

shhhhhhā€¦no one stabbed here. get facts straight

1 Like

WOW bro, Iā€™m surprised that you listed 8 reasons and didnā€™t include HQ??
Beep told AK to invade AA to fight HQ and they invaded with over 3k infs just from AK47 Idk about how much army AK46 and AK48 brought but I for sure saw some squads flying of theirs as well
we killed over 1.5k infs from them as well
Iā€™m too busy to send the BRs but when I get the time to do it I will get them all posted here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You died to ak47??

LMAO noob go back to galaxy you might win there xD

LUL who said we died to them???
we killed them perfectly
itā€™s just that we are the main reason in their fall xD

Lets 1v1 then noob where you at :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey dont forget when he beg for friendly for chil alliance then he attack that chil alliance next 8 ticks after he beg xD

1 Like

JW claimed we had 3 spies in our alliance, left the alliance after causing wars with HQ, HINI, GODS, ROME. Made the choice to send all of our alliance to AA to fight with HQ instead of going to help BEEP, if BEEP won that fight they won the era.

Bad leading caused a bad downfall where the captain jumped ship.

Backstabbed by MATT and backstabbed AW who the leader is BMW who works with GODS every era, but our leader conveniently only remembered this after they stabbed us.

Thanks for the entertainment during lockdown, was a fun era whilst it lasted.

2 Likes

First of, please see the screenshots i have sent of our nap deals u noobā€¦just scroll up a bit, and u will see the nap was till 300 ticks.

Secondly i dont work for ANYONE. Even if i knew the leader of GODS (Who i dont even know is atm) i wouldnt help him just for knowing himā€¦Idk where ur logic comes from that i work with him every era.

And ur leader did not know i was BMW, since i had hidden my medals and Forum avatar, so stop blaming him for thatā€¦i agree he is noob tho

1 Like

Manners BMW !!

No need to go off on delusional noobs lmao
We know what you are like <3

2 Likes

Whats that supposed to mean :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

You wont stab noob

lets 1v1 where you at come sucide on me on no nuke no spy

2 Likes

lmao tempting offer, lets do it after the war is done and dusted :smiley:

1 Like