Earth 2 -Era 101

Strongest member of AW has fallen

4 Likes

ROME wins a pyrrhic victory against HQ

5 Likes

HQ = Noobs

lol :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Who’s that Mark kid that only sent 2 squads?

NUB

2 Likes

Told AW they’d die to GODS after stabbing us. They did not believe.

i didnt think that u wanted to die again :slight_smile:

So HINI decided to finish off ROME right after that big clash with HQ.
Welp, that certainly didn’t go as they planned. More XP for the Roman Empire.

3 Likes

2 members of MATT have met the GODS

3 Likes

The Roman Empire will soon sit in its rightful throne, with the help of the Gods above. HINI will die, Matt too, will die, for he is weak in spirit, and all will be well.

if i dont finish top 3 ill remember to kill the world :slight_smile:

I got varidhish with me its easy for him

Matt & AW made a tactical mistake by taking those relics. 3 by Matts and 1 by AW, thats too much to defend against GODs and its allies.

What they should have done :

1. Concentrate on one Area either in Asia or Middle east or Africa. rather than going for dominance in all these areas hehe.
  2. Let the Gods allies have all the relics. This will create an internal drift and possible war amongst GODs allies, Wait for this confusion to eradicate GODs, GODs gone…the rest will surrender hehe. Now whats happening is GODs and its allies have more reason to be friends due to those 4 relics.
  3. Calling Kumang as honorable ally hehe. He was with me in AK46…the first person the jump to AW when Beep attacked us , Latter he jumped to Matt when AW lost to Gods. And most probably will JUMP again as he haven’t relocated his colony near Matts yet hehe. Never exchange your own team members bases on army and when this happens everybody will save their army fearing kickouts which in turn will create weak defense hehe.
  4. Overconfidence on REDs. Its has its Tick limitations too hehe.
  5. Joining hand with AW is the right move the matt has done so far.

stfu nerd and post br’s

Finally those running HINI members die. Again.

1 Like

That’s some good explanation there…
So whats your prediction for the era results now??

nah, Chola Kumang was an epic teammate, its my fault that i got fed up of the game and quit 2 ftw eras and 4 non serious eras. I still feel bad for my teammates on M1, wiith whom i was playing ftw :frowning: Kumang left cuz i was no longer leading the way i was at the start of the era :confused: and i dont blame him for that…anyways glhf

1 Like

That was suicide due to CE war,we could pull if we wanted to :slight_smile:

they burn armored in the middle war, lmao

Why go for 3 relics? We had no way of defending against an alliance that had 500 more power than us in squads, we knew we’d lose res ops. The relics were cheap to get, 4 squads of armor per relic. So we knew that the cost of defending our res ops would total higher than 4 squads of armor, so we took the relics.

Our income is the same pre-war when we had Asia+Australia res ops, that was tactically the best choice available.

GODS bled hard btw. We may have lost some members but we absolutely punched them hard.

EDIT: I counted 85 squads killed in those BRs above, and that’s about half of our BRs.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Poorly executed backstabb by UK it seems :slight_smile:

3 Likes