Earth 1 - Era 56

• Kills on THZ (vet players btw)
3 Likes

LMAO WalkCreate left the Game, I suicided into you.

Only real fight there was vs skin and blade, and that was because they got fucked over by EoT.

@Wanheda, if you wanna join, I’m all for it :wink:

Seems like you keep making up excuses but once THZ are fully done ill be at your door step noob. ps: youre the one who plays fortnight

sigh… theyll be dead by then

1 Like

you never know tbh we havent really fought lotd that much mainly THZ which THZ are losing hard

The bastard conquered me at the start of the era this is what he deserves

5 Likes

how is he at war with 538 energy lmao on a 1 ticker

4 Likes

ANNNNNNDDDDD EMPR loses yet again in a big battle.

13 Likes

is this THZ saying this…? xd

Okay. That went well

2 Likes

Photos taken seconds before disaster lmao

good to see you Dan, it’s been a while

BR
Enjoyable BR for ya’ll.

5 Likes

We’ve lost battles, yes. Most of those were due to inactivity. So far, everytime EMPR forces a battle though, they lose :joy:

4 Likes

Not pictured are Shanks and Asarum who also died in that BR.

You nooblets can boast over killing a bunch of noobs :slight_smile:

lost count of how many THZ vets I ate in AA now (carry on replacing players I kill and carry on using them you scummy donkeys)

you guys are so fking pathetic and bad at the game to lose so many members to someone that placed 400 ticks late

that doesn’t even have gate or radar struc lmao (didn’t even have shield struc till yday)

now please get the fk outta here if you’re gonna rant on about killing a bunch of noobs you pathetic ass dog shit players (was a fun 400 ticks of trolling vets - will be quitting now so enjoy ur free win bots :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I mean, when THZ has already stated their own members haven’t been doing fantastic, it’s not really an insult. I have been logging in like, once a day for about a week now personally. EMPR could have easily won this era if… well, if they used their head just a bit tbf. Most of your loses have been of your own over confidence. You clearly picked our players 1 by 1 on multiple accounts (as seen in the screenshots). Which meant you guys have the activity over us. But every time, you’d then pretty much suicide into us when we clearly had the advantage and upper hand in Africa. Not to mention your lack of follow through. You left like, 2 gates open while sitting on my 12 tick shield in Africa with 200 squads. So clearly, neither side has much to talk bout.

Also, about the members aspect. We’ve replaced only those who have clearly said they are done playing. Hence, most of the folks you killed. Truth be told, I was supposed to be one of those being replaced. But somehow, even my activity of log on once a day lately has been enough to be kept xD

2 Likes

Can’t tell if you’re talking to me cus I never suicided into you guys. I’m not denying the fact that my team took reckless stupid fights in Africa (to a certain extent it wasn’t their fault that some players just launched and went off therefore the others didn’t get the chance to pull).

cmon don’t come to us with such lame excuses - I can guarantee you all my team is pretty much done playing and lack activity

we could just replace all our members according to your argument

It’s nothing but scummy to replace a member as soon as they die. Yet you still use them on the battlefield to push because you guys are clearly too incapable of getting anything done on your own

im talking about this guy btw

3 Likes

Dw by tick 1998 i will start playing and you’d be dead by 2001.
noob ass clown nopy !

2 Likes

Such drama…( shivers down me spine) :grimacing:

1 Like