Earth 1 - Era 56

6 Likes

Yeah thats rough. Went to sleep woke up ded. Ohwells see y’all in a few more ticks I guess

2 Likes

Omg no arms :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Can only imagine how we knew that too…

… not like someone posted a BR showing their losses or anything prior to that fight

3 Likes

more dead lotd

8 Likes

nice fight IK. on to bigger things

4 Likes

Shib, its your turn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we just take a moment and appreciate riptide fucking up battles for everyone all the time.

8 Likes

ohhhh this clown, was confused on what you were talking about

2 Likes

Was it our turn before or after we killed 4 of your guys?

Zzzzz

6 Likes

:smiley: how do i even post on this forum ???

1 Like

So now you know how it feels when someone fuck things for you again and again …
Search memory it wasn’t long back when you was doing same

When did I fuck you over lmao. I never played with you besides f4. And you were even in my group :joy::joy:

I think he’s basically talking about f4. You had a huge army and just moved long etas to different fronts and back to sleep most of the era. I’m used to seeing your usual level of activity but I guess for a new person it was a bit of a shock.

Tbf, you should have fed other more active people much more.

I literally said before era I wasn’t going to be active. I just started a new job lmao

1 Like

It was even in the spread sheet that I was marked down for inactive to semi active. And I also stated NUMEROUS times that I had 0 service at work. Sent plenty of screenshots showing it as well. But yet all everyone did was call me at work for fucking reds all day long or oil. :clap:

1 Like

Here’s the real kicker too, I managed to not lose my army being inactive or away. Unlike others who were “active” that decided to go inactive for 1 day :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

P.S. how long til sakrie comes and talks shit about my triple post :thinking:

lol Gage ur memory is very poor if u remember t saved ur army when it was ld and was about to die ,so u better don’t say ur army was not dead till the last cause u have been saved ,u made a big army but uhhhh I must say it was just to SHOW OFF nothing else

But anyway we all know Gage is a good player :wink: and he have the skills…

P.s u r still blocked :heart:

BUT DID IT DIE: :thinking:. I never said I wasn’t saved. I just said my army never died :upside_down_face:

P.S. you’re still blocked as well. But I was extremely impressed by your performance and annoyance that era :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Damn,where do you work at? Some underground facility? Some oil rig off the cost?