Earth 1 - Era 56

I’d Upload some BR’s but all EMPR ever do is run away from us :stuck_out_tongue:
Map State. EMPR losing ground hard in Africa lol

1 Like

We’ve really haven’t lost that much ground tbh.

1 Like

Nope, EMPR been holding out fine. Every time you guys take a loss, something else came up and THZ could never really capitalize. And THZ income is absolute trash in comparison to EMPR’s. Ya’ll rebuilt like, 5 armies in less than 100 ticks. Sadly, we only took back like, 1/4 of Africa in that time frame. But RL happens. But hey, just keep rolling with the punches. Been an interesting era at least. So many different factors at play rn.

LoTD been fighting both EMPR and SHIB. FUN stepped in and helped against SHIB though. Looks like IK is starting to come back to E1 (likely now that F4 is done) and started hitting them in SA a bit. GERK/HOPE have swapped majority of their efforts against LoTD now instead of THZ.

WF betrayed THZ after we let them build right next to us when they only had 4 members at start of era, but hey, whatever. Folks remember and the players can be sure they won’t be given the same treatment in the future. Bad mistake on our part to be nice. EMPR is still holding majority of South Africa and a good portion of Eastern AA. Gotta give it to EMPR’s AA team. Even with little, they’ve definitely capitalized on THZ’s inactivity there, literally killed hundreds of units for 20-30 units in exchange. THZ’s South African front has been holding well, but that’s pretty much it. Just holding. Seems like both sides are basically just hopping back and forth, but overall progress is slow for either.

9 Likes

Kush in Aussie

2 Likes

would u like us to post all the br’s of u dying to us ? :thinking:

1 Like

Can’t hurt. BR’s keep things interesting :smiley:

1 Like

this couldnt be more wrong. They took a few of my outposts after being friendly for 525 ticks. I let it go, I warned them in PM and even on BC. Then again, 60 ish ticks later, they attack and take more OPs… So we attacked for 6 whole ticks and took the land around us. If everyone wants to keep saying we stabbed or are continuously attacking, sure, by all means we can do that…(just give me 8 ticks to move to frontline again)

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

looks like a good e1 :^)

always seems like december when things get exciting huh

Idk man, I’ve sat for like 400 ticks near my colony just doing nothing and killing you guys. Activity ain’t on its better shape, but still. Sorry if I had to relocate this time and run away, maybe I’ll come back.

6 Likes

Considering I am in THZ and literally saw it, sure :slight_smile: the ops we “took” were neutral that we launched at. Cant say for sure if all were justified. We were pretty inactive for a bit (hence greeny killing nearly 500 inf with about 60 tanks). And once again. We literally decided not to kill your team start of era when we had literally no reason to let you live in our hive. I highly regret saying “nah hes cool dont think he’ll attack us” when asked at tick 1. You were also letting our enemy build ops on your territory you originally told us we were not allowed to enter. So sure. Call us the issue. We knew you were just looking for any reason to help EMPR. Just call it as it is. Truly dont care that your fighting us.

1 Like

Don’t make me use the 4K tokens you just gave me to clap your ass on this era malice, I don’t want to wake up, but will if pushed

3 Likes

Firstly, that was the case for 3 of them(as i went and checked events) yes thats true. But as for the other 3, nah.

Had we been attacked at tick 1, your team would not be where you are currently.

Yes, i am(Unless im getting attacked by an alliance i was friendly with for 524 ticks(to be exact))

I logged about once every 2 days to build units, had no idea what the rest of the world was doing, but ye ok

And why would this be the case when everybody and their mothers know i hate playing 1 tickers at all seriously.

you call us attacking you for SIX ticks fighting? If you want us to fight, literally just say the words to me and i promise you you’ll get your wish :slight_smile:

P.S. plz dont ban me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Malicewolf let’s plant F3 on Jason, he is speaking too much…
faking nub bla bla kid !
Suuux die easy !!
@AussieFaker don’t you dare use those 4k blues, I will slap your pussy

3 Likes

Folks spending tokens against me is what get’s me going, so please do Aussie :wink: (btw, you in EMPR? or WF?)

I’m pretty much the same as MK. A troller at heart. I’ve spent 10k reds on trolling a team solo before. I don’t mind :slight_smile:

Jason, please provide the OPs taken. Considering you were marked blue and my teammates are all vets, I highly doubt anyone blatantly attacked your shit while we’re already barely holding out against EMPR. And if you didn’t want to fight, then you should have messaged, but attacking, conquering 3 members, and taking half of our AA territory, seems more like a blatant attack than a “warning”.

Also, i was literally there egging you on to attack me on the big chat (incase you forgot) before folks knew i was playing E1. You literally posted how you wanted to attack us every day a week before you did. Just cause I don’t answer to it doesn’t mean i’m not lurking :wink:

@_Abdulrafayyy nahh, i always stick to just 1 era. That way all my reds only go to killing 1 enemy :wink: And I haven’t bought any yet :grinning:

3 Likes

excuse me it was more than 500 :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi hun…define a vet…does it require a certain number of years playing this game? A certain number of medals? A certain amount of wins? Or just being a noob?

3 Likes

Eh, maybe vet wasn’t the right word, but no one is new. All have wins under their belt. None are so stupid as to attack another team that’s already been threatening us while we’re already losing a war.

1 Like

ahhh yes. When I threatened to attack THZ. Just like when I threatened to attack EMPR. just like when I said I was joining LOTD. Just like when I said I was gonna have my team vote me leader and kick/kill my 2 brothers. All legit statements. Therefore, I will join LOTD, have WF kick 2 ppl and i’ll kill them while attacking THZ and EMPR. Makes 100% sense right? I just revealed my plan to you YW

2 Likes

i knew it. I say we should all call a truce and kill Jason.

1 Like

i havent logged in like 23 hours, last i saw yall were moving for me :smiley: