Earth 1, era 54

Hey and welcome to a new era!

Congratulations to FLUX for the win last era. Let’s see who takes it this one!

No crystals this time, as people complained, but I’ll be putting out garrisons throughout the era! And might even drop my shield at some point :wink:

I’ll be slightly tweaking the prizes this era, cutting out earlier, but giving more to rank 1.
The prizes of the era will be:
Rank 1: 3500
Rank 2: 750
Rank 3: 500
Rank 4-5: 200

I hope this will be a fun era, hope to see you all there! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

Tick2

Good Luck Everyone

10 Likes

Best of luck to all those who planted cause i said i’m playing XD
Make it a wonderful era guys

8 Likes

With all the hype about this era, i thought E1 would see over 12 teams playing seriously, but its not that great lol

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

Hyped, thank god the soldiers defending OPs are gone

6 Likes

WC vs VKIG ?
Anyone can tell
Tick13 Update !
6-7 teams are full

4 Likes

Eh it was attempted to be hyped but I don’t think we’ll have too many teams going ftw. @_Abdulrafayyy got at least one sub?

5 Likes

We all knew it would be dead. How many of those 6-7 teams are CwL aligned…

6 Likes

lmfao no not that many @Alfie but era has a looong way to go
the real image will be after some ticks lets see how things turn out :slight_smile:
Atleast 5 teams ftw that is what i know

5 Likes

I will see you on the battlefield @_Abdulrafayyy, Australia will be liberated from your tyranny

7 Likes

looks better than last 1 tbh

3 Likes

Eggy’s luck and placement tho. Noice

4 Likes

++

E1 didnt have a competitive era since january as much i have followed , lets hope this one turns out good.

4 Likes

Tick 29

As Arthas has pointed out, Eggy does seem to have been lucky in their placement as no one seems to be contesting them too. Meanwhile VIKG seems to have SA, while NA seems to be the most contested. The other alliances all seem to have a chunk of land to themselves too. I would say the spread is not bad, would make it interesting when people start to want more.

10 Likes

Lucky or a good “wait and watch and plant” strategy , dont think they started planting there until the very end of tick pause and some probably even planted after ticks rolled ??

or maybe just someone in asia made a team and recruited every strong colony nearby.

We will never know :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

They rolled in with about 2hrs to go :frowning:

7 Likes

I would agree that that is the case, except that its Asia we’re talking about. Even if they did wait to plant in a free space, no one planting in Asia is lucky for them.

9 Likes