Earth 1, era 54

Tick : 93
WC vs VIKG
WC looks like has managed to take over NA while VIKG dominates SA , middle AA and GL , both have conquered a player each of the opponent.

Rest map mostly looks peaceful

9 Likes

Hah you should have thought it was going like E3 until they planted :smiley:

5 Likes

Well, after fighting WC for the last 50ticks or so some internal issues had made my alliance disband. it was a fun fight while it lasted @Gaurav @Psi

6 Likes

No worries Gergo. :slight_smile:

@Gaurav tell me which team u are cuz I’m lost lel

6 Likes

I don’t have a colony on e1

4 Likes

i think you missed the part where i put my actual ign in the big chat for bmac :innocent:

6 Likes

also hi Pablo :wave::wave:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Eggy did not appreciate our little party in Africa (

Eggy vs prty (KNJR) started

8 Likes

Tick 137

WC have swapped in some VIKG players. Presumably, both the America’s will come under them control now.

Meanwhile, prty (KNJR now) vs Eggy seems to have started in the middle east region. Not sure if there have been any kills yet. BRs anyone?

7 Likes

Just give up your army is crippled

10 Likes

Tick 175

WC landed in Europe - WC vs Eggy is on.

AA tried to land in Australia but things have not developed after that.

Eggy vs prty (KNJR) is still going.
One may say that KNJR lost tiny bit of land, but no major army encounters yet

5 Likes

I hope they let me sleep lol

3 Likes

I would like to expose Gage for being an absolute scumbag. I have experienced pretty much every stab and every level of shit-baggery possible in this game, but have personally never experienced someone sinking to this low.

Gage thought it was a good idea to spam call my skype eot in an attempt to prevent me from recalling so his alliance Eggy could attack my origin and kill me.

From a sworn enemy, I might expect this but I would hunt them from era to era in response. From someone who I considered a friend there is no greater betrayal. You will forever be blocked, never spoken to, and will always have to look over your shoulder for me in your eras.

Glad Eggy is willing to have their members sink this low

14 Likes

I am absolutely appalled.

2 Likes

I would call it, “budget ddos”

4 Likes

They’re improving each era, this time they unlocked their new skill. As @Kuzuma said. : D

3 Likes

Tick 189

Eggy vs KNJR :
Eggy looks to have gained most of the african continent and KNJR now is probably reorganizing themselves on the african tip.

Eggy vs WC:
WC seems to have got hold of a few ops in europe and nearby while a few of their players seems to be trying to sprint deeper into their territory.

8 Likes

So many battles fought, no BRs. Shame.

6 Likes

Few ticks ago I guess, can’t remember.

10 Likes