Earth 1, era 52

oof. :confused: yours was so cringy we made you delete it last time tho XD

2 Likes

In other news, a brave band of tankers has broken through enemy lines to rejoin their LOP brethren upon the front lines. Not even an ocean and a treck through enemy territory could dissuade them, apparently, they described the daring maneuver as “a piece of cake” and then went on to demand several hundred be delivered to their battalion. The cake is not a lie for this brave band of brothers.

Envy34, Supreme Ruler of Greenland.

9 Likes

Alliance Territories, as of Tick 185.

4 Likes

@Hitmo thank you for your kindness early on. I appreciate it!

@Shibu885 I play Nationstates. I learned a few things on how to write excitable stuff from there and an author I follow.

Ahem

The World Chronicle: All quiet on the hone front

It’s been some time since the armies of renokaye have seen combat since their withdrawal from active duty. While the XPND-LoP war rages on the battlefields, RenoKaye’s diplomats wage battle behind closed doors towards an unknown objective.

On domestic issues, two incidents were reported this week by the military which results in several casualties. One incident resulted a one soldier on patrol suffering a face injury after a skirmish with the ground. The soldier claimed to have “tripped” over a pebble in the road. Another later incident saw several soldiers visiting the hospital after choking on possible poison gas, though the affected soldiers claim it was “just a really stinky fart from a comrade.”

Command is investigating the possibility of enemy agents infiltrating RenoKaye’s territory to terrorize the populace by deploy IEDs and chemical weapons.

More news to come…

7 Likes

Ah a nationstater…surprised you stayed on that game instead of moving to cybernations long ago.

2 Likes

NationStates actually more popular than Cybernations. Cybernations does have some glorious great wars though. Not much better entertainment than watching communities burn from a game-wide war.

2 Likes

The volatile and aggressive actions of the alliance LoP have left IK no choice but to declare full scale war, Active troop movements of IK has now begun as troops cross the vast ocean to AA and SA.

A major offensive had not been planned for any time within the next few 100 ticks but recent actions of LoP forced Ik into this action,
A great war has begun! Let the best team win!

5 Likes

LoP views the actions of IK as a shady plan that’s been in play since the war between XPND and LoP started over 100 ticks ago. IK is using the war between South America and North America to further their own agenda in the world, and using the false reason of LoP’s “aggressive actions” as a reason for their imperialism.

LoP and the rest of the world should condemn these actions of IK, and take note of IK’s urge to take advantage of a situation that gives them an easier target. Your ancestors should be highly disappointed, you turned their bloodline from great warriors into cowards who must use another alliance’s war in order to find an ounce of victory.

5 Likes

Ya’ll attacked us first in the East. May the odds be ever in your favor.

2 Likes

Dude except as Gage said, you guys attacked us first, and we still didn’t cross to SA despite us begging Gage , The you guys started attacking our ops in AA, there reaches a point where you guys have to serious as well

You also went on a massive sub recruitment drive which just makes things annoyinf if subs are allowed freedom to be built

2 Likes

“Massive sub recruitment drive” We’ve had one sub alliance that’s been very inactive, since tick 1. There are maybe two members in the sub that are active. The leader of the sub isn’t even active enough to invite someone we asked him to invite.

So please, point me to an LoP sub that isn’t LOPP since we went on such a massive sub recruitment drive.

1 Like

Clearly, Irrational said, you went on a sub recruitment. Not our fault they didnt bite the bullet and join you as being a minion.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for you to tell me where the massive sub recruitment drive is.

1 Like

i will gladly show when the times comes.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

So, @Scarface what exactly were you saying?

1 Like

FS talking about grabbing some XTND members and putting them in LLOP isn’t a “massive sub recruitment drive”, if BD is so dead that getting a couple people from another alliance to join our already existing sub is massive, that’s crazy.

My point still stands that you’ve planned this all along.

1 Like

it literally says “into another sub” “recruit xpnd as a sub”. I understand, you dont want to seem caught in your lie. No worries mate. Again, Ya’ll started it, failed to do any diplo with us until after you started the attacks and then the war. What did you expect we were just going to sit there and take it?

1 Like

I like how you’re completely ignoring where he said “or at least pulling the members we need”. Just like we did with TheReturn, and just like I said above. I didn’t lie, and we didn’t start it. You conquered our sub leader many ticks ago, and you think we’re going to let you build ops and move armies into our territory without doing something about it? I’m not a minister in LoP so the diplo part has nothing to do with me, everyone in our alliance agrees the diplo was shit this era.

1 Like