Earth 1, era 52

LoP (formerly NOTY) claims an economic victory as of tick 136. XPND has paid for Battledawn’s servers for the next six months boosting to keep up with LoP in the war.

XPND has attempted to win over the favor of the people of North America, putting on the facade as liberators as shown in the broadcast below.

4 Likes

Envy here, as of whatever tick this is, I would like to ask for XPND to stop following me around, it’s creepy. :smiley:

4 Likes

EMERGENCY BROADCAST

XPND has launched a nuke at their own soil, Florida. As a result of this XPND has been expelled from the United Nations and marked as an international enemy.

Casualties predicted in the explosion: Zero. LoP has already evacuated all citizens living in Florida to safe places in South America behind the front line.

5 Likes

Or just proper diplo…

2 Likes

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a good Minister of Foreign Affairs like XPND

2 Likes

Don’t know, if their launching Nukes it sounds like negotiations might have broken down ,lol.

3 Likes

Gage will win but not in E1

2 Likes

XPND has dishonored the No first use (NFU) treaty of nukes they need to be punished for there crimes against humanity and MotherEarth.

we have requested LoP to deal with threat of XPND and save our beautiful Planet

António Guterres, Secretary General of United Nations

2 Likes

XPND member Louco Suicida has been conquered by LoP forces. North America and the world is one step closer to being liberated from the evil that is XPND.

7 Likes

This is the legend build i am talking about

5 Likes

Screenshot_1 With Valkrie dead and Luoco conquered, LoP has shifted the momentum in the war. XPND forces seem scattered as they resort to nukes to counterattack LoP forces moving into NA. Stay Tuned for more. ~FS

Forgotten Soldier, Leader of Legacy of Pros (LoP).

4 Likes

anti spam army maybe? just not used properly

2 Likes

Poor move my NNSA, lauched at a previous member who had left the alliance, causing him to return to origin… needless to say didnt work out to well.

3 Likes

dont be so happy boi :slight_smile:

1 Like

no such thing as happy in this game :joy:

2 Likes

As a responsible leader of one of the top 10 alliance on E1 , me and my teammates condemn the use of any kind of nuclear weapons on civilians , and if this continues further we might be forced to bring sanctions on XPND and their allies.
~Leader of MFIX

8 Likes

Saved by the shield.

3 Likes

XPND’s era may be coming to a close as their most powerful member switches sides in the war.

4 Likes

LoP and XPND armies are still out in force as LoP continues to look to breakthrough NA. Who will deliver the next big blow?

~FS, Leader of LoP

6 Likes

FS, you should let Scarface do the talking for us. Scareface is fun to read, yours is just cringy.

2 Likes