Earth 1, era 52

A) You can directly upload BR’s to the forum
B) Why was there no armor built on the defenders side? Could of been a solid br

1 Like

Louco Suicida, by his name I say he is Brazilian. New player?

EDIT: Can be jajas too.

3 Likes

Yeah he would have whooped him if he had built armor. He is still newer to the game, he got a lesson learned.

He also just lost most of his units defending his base a few ticks ago.

2 Likes

I think he is Brazilian. And yes, he is new to the game!

2 Likes

Can u gimme his coords please? I’ll plant next to him.

Nvm found him :smiley:

3 Likes

One day Psi will build a brazilian alliance and this game will never be the same

4 Likes

Early kills mean nothing, never give up and never surrender if you die :slight_smile:

#TeamChaos

3 Likes

4 Likes

The Xpendables Alliances can claim a strategic victory as of tick 120. We’ve made two LoP players relocate out of their former strongholds in north america, to Greenland and into South America.

As of right now, LoP’s presence is on the fringes of north america (ignoring their conquers, of course.)

May luck continue to be with us. May our leaders guide us to victory!

RenoKaye, XPND Minister of Foreign Affairs

4 Likes

Is it just me or are this guy’s formal updates weirdly exciting? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Hey is new I believe, offered him help on global chat when the era was about to begin.
Glad he is doing well.

3 Likes

You can always tell a new guy because of the roleplay. But hey, its exciting times ! Am glad hes doing well too even though I’ve never met him

4 Likes

I, with the powers vested upon me by the leader of MFIX Hearby declare war on TON for their repeated Transgression against us and complete abandonment of our previous Non Agression Pact as a result all previous treaties are nullifed.
-Minister of War MFIX, Annonymu5 the lost

4 Likes

You’re all going to lose

4 Likes

For one thing, that’s a very colorful map for the moment.

2 Likes

It’s 2019, I don’t see color.

:grinning:

4 Likes

We tried a lot to avert war with TON , but guess their leader just keep putting blame on his teammates and comes with new excuses whenever we attack back so he can sneak an op near us again , well now he has attacked us again and isnt replying messages , guess its on.

we have already let him go once when he said his teammate will return res ops and then next thing i see after 3 ticks is squads coming at colonies , then when that player died he put all blame on him and asked for peace.

Then again a few ticks later his teammate attacked and took some ops to which he said he forgot to mark us blue and we havent been returned the res ops yet.

and now today again he took ops and attacked colony and wont reply messages , lets see how he will reply this time when we attack.
~Leader of MFIX , 13ane the Pain

4 Likes

we all gonna start speaking all formally like this?

5 Likes

It’s honestly kind of entertaining.

• Just Watching Minister, Sigh
3 Likes

You know, I wonder what IK thinks of getting a goldmine of a start… 2nd and 3rd places alliances fighting for control of the weaker half of earth while they just chill and soak up conquers. Ahh must be nice lol.

4 Likes