Earth 1 Era 51 is starting

you guys need to send me coords IG so i can drop scans and watch these fights

5 Likes

Simmens???
Yeah fcuk him

5 Likes

Ha! Lowkey I didn’t care for any reasoning in that post, just because I like good even hard fought wars, but this reason right here is MORE than enough for me! Good on you

6 Likes

Fritz colony conquered

5 Likes

ANOTHER GLORIOUS VICTORY ON THE ROAD TO TRIUMPH

8 Likes

sheeeeeiiiiit i knew i should have converted that metal

4 Likes

Another kill courtesy of TLA. This one was a battle Sity member Shadow chose on his own. TLA attacked his colony and Shadow attacked their origin from his colony. He then relocated.

End result was not good for him.

5 Likes

F

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

OH NO!!! My spams :frowning:

3 Likes

dubs all aroundddddd

3 Likes

“I killed 4 armies!”

5 Likes

Tick : 395

Sity seems to have lost a lot of troops to NCR and its allies TLA and HATE and it almost seems over.
EDIT : No idea if TON managed to kill anything of Sity

5 Likes

Just an update from me myself and I, NCR keeps trying to nuke me (rude) and i havent lost much more than spam to them. I was hoping if i slept all night id wake up to a br, but no such luck :frowning:

Will update when they finally kill my army, but looks as though im safe for a while

6 Likes

Yeah, you’re safe.

7 Likes

Oh no!! More dead spams :frowning: and workers :frowning: I’m so screwed!!!

lol still safe. Got my army. But keep bragging about those 5 nukes you all shot at me :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry mate, but it was ur army that got nuked. Its fine, we’re humans, we do mistakes.

11 Likes

Ope, guess ya were right, I havent even checked lmao I literally have been trying to conquered so please get it over already. I have like 4 more nukes incoming. I just want to sit and troll RAZZ now :smiley:

Edit: Nice hit, I’ll give you that! I messed up

6 Likes