Earth 1 Era 51 is starting

Kill HIM!!! I will not ask again :joy:

5 Likes

grabs some popcorn

6 Likes

It probably was, just something I read in the alliance skype chat one day :oden: ← (no idea what this but I like it)

2 Likes

Who’s playing in TON again?

But didn’t you guys war TON early on too? You’re an old enemy to them, it’s not hard for them to feel like stabbing you.

lmfao. Welcome to BD, knowing people helps… I feel for your loss.

( Yeah, double post mfs. )

2 Likes

Tick 346

NCR vs Sity Underway in NA and SA

Corgis Losses

Sify losses

Sity vs TON in AA started a few ticks ago

No Brs yet

Some other teams like TLA , ROJO , HATE also participating. (TLA and HATE attacking Sify and ROJO attacking NCR)

Some Randoms also attacking both sides , yesterday Yeet spammed NCR in ASIA and on other side TRoxas managed to conquer “My PePe hurts” (a member of Sify).

7 Likes

I don’t want to blame any individual player or team but 3-4 teams ganging on Sity seems unfair and irrational to me, especially when you have players like psi leo G fluff seaweed (earlier Alex) all in one team and that team ganging with 2 other teams to take one team out which has almost same power more or less.

I mean these days we barely have any era where we have such good participation and instead of having a fair balanced coalition war everyone decides to gang up on one team.

9 Likes

Being honest with you all. The idea to kill the era was mine, I was inactive early era and was hoping to be active in a major war and play it with Alex again cuz I was sure it would be funny as hell. Then he came with the “I’ll have to leave the team”. Yes, I got sad and my will of playing the era went down, a guy that wanted to play the game so bad can’t play it… (not gonna say why, cuz most of u already know).

So we started doing diplo right away, as it was mentioned here before. Sity had made a deal with TON, to team up and attack us. But for our lucky our diplo worked on half of their team as another half was still wanting to attack us. But at the end we won.

100 ticks before war, we made sure to kill all threat in our territory as JW, ROJO(which is still attacking) and the leftover of 2X. Yes, we did our homework before going to war. Not my fault if other teams didn’t do theirs.

And I really do not care about ppl teaming up against others teams, I’ve been there as I’ve done that. Thats the game.

Cheers.

EDIT.: Its more like, you killed my fun, I’ll kill yours. Fair trade.

8 Likes

who said Diplo?

7 Likes

I wouldn’t have complained of the odds if they were against NCR. I’m saying this because (without meaning disrespect to any other team or player) no single team has what it takes to take on the Nexus of you,leo,G,fluff perhaps only trajic,djina and sue are missing on the list of your regular go to go players,making it a completely invincible team looking at BD’s current scenario and the pool of players which still play.

Now I don’t know all the players who are playing in Sity only a handful of them, but if there were any big names playing disguised it would have leaked in common knowledge by now.

6 Likes

#BlameAlexforkillingaverypromisingera

6 Likes

ahhheemmmm*** and Excel smh

6 Likes

7 Likes

I see you started making anti me ._.

5 Likes

You died to him, I killed him… I can kill you too.

6 Likes

Wanna bet? :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll take that action.

5 Likes

Courtesy of our good friends in TLA

7 Likes

Hitmo sucking PSI too much, Felipe sucks

6 Likes

I blame those who made him quit. :frowning:

7 Likes

No one made him quit, he chose to.