E4 : Era 46 : 02 Hours per day (06 Man Team size)

mj
I am here for this

3 Likes

It’s late so I’ll just keep it simple

Nopy:

Backstabs, attacks team while theyre collecting relics. Stopped IMMEDIATELY in EU, pushed back out. 18+ squads die in 1 swoop, not counting skirmish battles.

Takes Aus/Lower Indo while troops are away, ends up pushed back to the edge of the coast in lower Aus.

Also Nopy:

What do you mean we’re losing?!?! WHERE???

Clearly we’re looking at different eras, or you’re just that delusional. Either or.

Yeah, you’re just waiting for TA to come bail you out, since you’re just not cutting it.

3 Likes

SBSP leader reached out to me via skype with more BRs that he wanted posted on the forum, soooo another BR dump incoming:

These BRs aren’t all recent btw, but they range from tick 30 - tick 300ish.

4 Likes

Okay so you’re just here to act like a clown could’ve told us that off the get go :stuck_out_tongue: I see you’re still ultra salty over those 2 outposts. Or maybe it was dying to papa Plo :(? Which one hurt you more my nooblet

1 Like

I am liking TA more and more as this era goes on …lol

3 Likes

Figured I’d plant and watch the fireworks. This server is only active 2 hours a day and I’m still way too inactive to even try. Goodluck y’all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry, you seem as delusional as a person in a cult, so I didn’t think reason and logic would work with you.

May as well just keep as it as simple as possible… or maybe you need it dumbed down, not simplified?

You lose land, you lose more squads
You losing war. HerpDerp

2 Likes

Last M2. You had an entire planted alliance to suicide into your enemies :stuck_out_tongue:

inb4 you say “well I didnt ask them to plant!”, maybe you didn’t… but you WERE the leader, and were awfully quiet about the fact they planted to help you for someone supposedly against such tactics.

2 Likes

So triggered dude xD

In answer to the other question, i agree xD you posted here complaining but lets fight actually in the era like you said instead of crying :smiley:

2 Likes

Mans be like:

GIANT TEXT WALL, IM NOT SALT, YOURE SALT

2 Likes

Quite literally the more you talk the more you sound like a clown.

Last M2 we fought 2v1 all war pretty much the only person that suicided was that Endu retard that we had. I didn’t even form the team I pretty much only knew Harvester and he ended up picking up a bud that picked up another bud lol. If you’re referring to your team or Harvester’s fanclub or some shit pretty sure your didn’t do shit during war and I never even messaged Harvester’s fanclub lol. But yes believe what you want if you’re gonna act like an ignorant prick I ain’t gonna bother responding. You just sound petty as shit lol. Putting Harvester’s team aside we pretty much fought alone on the frontline for the majority of the war without half of our team Harvester was dealing with the north side and mid and I was in the south and mid as well lol.

Again your logic is nothing but delusional. If we actually had a proper full team that era without retards like Endu our war would’ve been loooooong over.

This… Don’t expect it from ANJ though since he’s been crying over those 2 outposts at night before going to bed every night :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was there on M2 and yeah, they had planters, but at some point, even I got worried I’d be banned cause they were basically as smart as an AI colony and I think you get banned for farming. Nopy’s team would’ve probably won without the planters. Idk if you were even a part of it. If you weren’t, kinda cringe bro and stop being such a fanboy.

4 Likes

Don’t show me the last pic ever again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But… I’ve not once mentioned two outposts… only you have. You seem to be the one caught up on it, not me lol

But yes, thank you for confirming that you do have planters/extra alliances join to help you, despite saying otherwise. Proves my point <3

2 Likes

Gotta be honest though Mars troops look awesome xD

3 Likes

Tick : 521

3 Likes

BRs from Yesterday and today:

3 Likes

Bruhhh, you posting brs from your spammers loll

4 Likes

Nooo, Anon, he doesnt plant spammers, remember?

Nopy doesnt do that

3 Likes

I see then must be some rando who decided to help him.
Though his diplo skills are crap

4 Likes