E4 : Era 46 : 02 Hours per day (06 Man Team size)

Em it is a bit petty that you have 2 other alliances help you to fight out your war and on top of that use spammers and you don’t even post any of those BRs lol. Not even mentioning the fact that you’ve kept us jammed the entire war every 2 ticks basically using all sorts of 3rd party goons for help

Forget your subs - dunno what you have to brag about when you don’t even post your losses

And now more BRs of your slaves dying since you guys would never post any of those either (these are a bit older since we don’t have the urge to come and brag about petty 1-2 squad kills on forums each time we get a kill lol)

BRs from someone that logs properly 2x a week - probably missed most of the BRs. But yes enjoy your erection whilst it lasts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“2x a week”… riiight. Says the sweaty try hard :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re right, it’s typically your tactic to get every alliance to help you win, since you clearly cant do it 1v1.

It’s just amusing to see it used on you, for once. Maybe if you kept your team in check and didn’t let their ( and your ) ego run off too much, it wouldnt happen. Hint hint hint

3 Likes

Please do! I want to see all the BRs hehe

edit: I am neutral party JW this era in case anyone is wondering…

3 Likes

There is literally like one guy that is helping us in indo/aus that we met when the era started, that if you really wanted to stretch, you could consider a “sub”.

Besides that, you have only your own actions to blame for SBSP attacking you, and getting jammed by the person who is doing it (we are not asking them to, literally they decided to do it of their own volition). Maybe if you/your members didn’t piss tons of people off during this era and past eras and you wouldn’t find yourself in the situation you’re currently in.

I have posted BRs twice. Once the big one, and the other is just a random dump from the previous couple days, which is EXACTLY what you’re doing here as well. So not sure what you’re complaining about there.

If i posted our losses, I’d be the only one posting BRs and only giving whoever’s reading this one perspective of the war. I did not post them because I figured you guys would want to.

Stop being so salty, this is all just a fun war and all I’ve seen you guys do is complain and throw shade :slight_smile:

(PS please kill the rest of my vehicles, 2 chassis is aids)

EDIT: Since we’re posting BRs of helper teams, here’s two of your slaves dying as well.

These died as well, but I can’t seem to find the BR atm.

4 Likes

This is probably the dumbest shit I’ve heard all day. You’ve played enough eras with me Cody to know that I never use subs or beg people to help me. It’s not about my teams ego that’s the issue it’s about your team’s incompetence to get anything done right. Let’s start off with what we agreed to at tick 1. Let me remind you that we agreed to kill off every team on the map b4 fighting but your team legit had 1 job of killing plo’s team and you couldn’t even do that right. Instead you guys ended up begging them for peace after stabbing and dying to them and begged them for help against us. You can deny it all you want I have enough screenshots to backup my words. So what exactly has your team done all era apart from battle hug and whine? Exactly, nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

And Harvester their alliance name is literally “DMGS 2” if ur gonna use and abuse a team for ur gains of stalling me a bit at least at least have the balls to admit that they belong to you guys rather than trashing them away once they’re dead lol.

I’m all for posting BRs so go ahead and do so it keeps things fun after all. When it comes to sbsp as mentioned b4 we kept our word and killed the team next to us like you guys were supposed to as well but then again I didn’t expect you guys to be this incapable and fail to kill the only team you guys had to fight in the Era. 1st you made a nap with em which was a big no go. When they asked me for a nap I legit told em we don’t negotiate with egg heads and the 1st thing you guys do is get into bed with them the moment the Era started. Then you stab them but turns out you fail that as well lol and then you beg em for help pretty ironic :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I’m not gonna bother arguing with you guys. You talk about ego but you’re over here coming out with bullshit stories to save face. If you looked at the war from a neutral perspective you’d see how unbalanced your making it with all your 3rd party slaves helping. Idk why people even go to such extents to fight wars its like I’m fighting yash and his 20 E farms cus they’re too desperate to win lol. Trust me if we kept you guys jammed all war you guys would be long fully dead rn. With all due respect you guys don’t fight dog shit but seriously keep the 3rd party bulls hit out of here. Trust me I have a lot more people that I could abuse and rekt havoc on you with. It’s just a low class act to do so, so idk why you guys even do it. Saying “but people literally ask us if we need help” is the dumbest shit I’ve heard all day. I could literally have 20 top tier players plant and do the same shit with the same excuse (dw I ain’t like you guys to even attempt Dat) but ye all I’m saying is fight us 1 on 1 since you’re so good :stuck_out_tongue: And Cody call me a sweaty tryhard all you want but I legit can’t log more than 2 days a week. I’ve been logging hiding from my boss basically all week now :slight_smile: and that usually tends to be like 5minutes a day max

1 Like

Tick : 447

4 Likes

Nopy, if its ‘not about your ego’ why do you feel the need to justify yourself with a rambling 594 word post??

With all due respect, if DMGs are fighting ‘dog shit’ why do they still have you all bottled up? Are you deliberately handicapping yourself? Just curious.

3 Likes

Lol i just responded to the points that they made. I do not feel the need to justify anything as I’m not the one thats been salty as shit even prior to war :stuck_out_tongue:

And I don’t need to handicap myself when my work is already doing that for me mate. I’m legit playing 1/3 of the ticks. Just a reminder I wasn’t the one that was ultra salty in our dms over 2 outposts :stuck_out_tongue: go find another corner to cry in noob

2 Likes

I appreciate the BRs as it allows noobs like me learn a bit more about the game.

5 Likes

I didn’t trash anybody though Nopy, I simply stated that they were players that we met during the era that offered to help us. The way you put it earlier made it seem like we’re sitting here scouring our contacts list for people who can simp for us and suicide at you, which is simply not the case.

If you actually think that we lost to TA and had to beg for our lives for peace because of one bad battle we took (with even losses might I add) then there is nothing that I can really say to you. The peace deal was mutually beneficial to both of our teams, which is why it happened in the first place. If they were destroying us, why wouldn’t they just finish us?

As far as SBSP goes, clearly you did not “fulfill” the pre era “agreement” and kill them either as they are still actively fighting you. One of their members even managed to escape from NA into Svalbard earlier in the era, preserving his army for a later date. Were we supposed to just be like “lol no” when they wanted to help us fight you?

“You guys don’t fight dog shit” yet we’ve been clapping your cheeks in op war K/D, and the only person who has been remotely a threat has been you (props for that btw). The rest of your alliance has been utter dogshit, and it’s laughable that you deny it while simultaneously trying to discredit us.

I’m all for some banter, but let’s try to keep it within the realm of reality please.

4 Likes

This is a bit more of a reasonable response, however, it still does contradict anything we agreed to.

This is what we had agreed to: You guys were supposed to kill TA and we were supposed to kill SBSP

What really happened though? You guys made peace with TA for the 1st 100 ticks for like no reason at all ignoring the fact that we agreed on no naps at all at tick 1 in that screenshot. In the meantime we fought off SBSP and killed 5/6 of their players and 1 of them ran out of our territory to you guys which you guys allowed. Then TA ended up killing a good chuck of your army but since they were also low on army at that point and we had already kept our part of the deal by killing our enemies you guys backed off from killing TA fully as it would’ve taken a few more days by the looks. Then you take in the team that we killed and use them as E farms against us and knowing that they still have 1 army still alive you basically sent that army after us during war whilst we were pre-occupied with you guys elsewhere. Idk how you guys can be cool with that.

This is a very foolish statement to make. Clearly we killed their team and took all their land off them. It was basically out of our limitations to come to Europe and carry on hunting that 1 last guy lol. He hasn’t been doing anything but running from op to op all era anyway. And as for the rest of the team - we killed them however you put it. They were in the ranks 1800 or so after we killed them with like 10-20 score each lol can find you screenshots if you please.

Putting that aside:

One does not simply start randomly spamming your shit across the map as soon as war starts lol. And then we had to deal with that 1 clown from SBSP that you sent to GL. Putting that aside we also had to deal with your team that actively helped you in aussie idk what you want me to call it since you get offended when I call them your sub when they’re literally named after you.

Considering that you’ve had them fully in the blind for days now I wouldn’t call it that cus trust me if the tables were the other way round with you guys being fully jammed all war you would’ve lost a lot more squads than you can imagine. Putting that aside there have been a lot of pepega plays on my team’s side I’m not denying that and never did lol. But the same goes for your team, don’t think that you’re clapping anything lol. You’re literally fighting a blindfolded enemy and bragging about killing a few ships whilst losing just as many on your coalition as a whole. Like??

agreed.

3 Likes

If we continued to war TA after SBSP were finished, you would have broke your NAP and attacked our back.

You know, like you tried to do. You’re only upset we didnt continue with that agreement simply because it made the era difficult for you instead of handing it to you on a silver platter.

You’re 10000% right. I’ve played with you and know for a fact that your overall word means nothing, and you will not abide by a NAP :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’ve played against you enough to know that also yes, you’ll try to gangbang someone with multiple alliances.

Or are you saying you’re not hoping TA will war us to make it easy for you? Since you guys clearly aren’t cutting it.

4 Likes

Double Post, I dont care.

We’ve said it multiple times now lol. We’ve not planted any players to spam or attack you, or even jam you. Heyo is just friendly players who were here on era start that we decided to ally, and so they became our sub for easy diplo ( so people dont attack them and say “im not breaking NAP” ) and SBSP is a monster YOU created. Your team let their ego run rampant and talked smack enough to where they want to play until you’re dead.

That’s literally your own faults. Not us being some manipulative demi god that you make us out to be.

And the jammer is someone who came forward and offered to jam, because he hates you guys ( To clarify, this isn’t even us asking him to help. This is him planting, and wanting to hurt ES in whatever manner he can, without us even trying to get him to do anything. ) :slight_smile: That’s again on you guys for having a toxic ego problem, instead of being chill and just playing the game. The rest of the spammers you’re encountering, we literally don’t know, didn’t have plant. Likely also from your own creation.

last note on that; you had Spec plant on my TB in SW AA at the start of era, if you want to bring up planters. lmfao

4 Likes

Cody and spicy forum wars, name a better duo. Glad to see there is a competitive era going on in the game right now

6 Likes

Had to be E4 as well, I think everyone is still traumatized from the 6 month gauntlet that was CE3 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

4 Likes

As a sidenote mate last time we fought against you we WERE jammed 100% of the time by E farms, experienced multiple planters (like 8 +), you also used players in protection to gate passed us on 5 different occasions with 3 alliances vs our 1 xD
So I feel like even if we were doing any of the above you wouldn’t have a leg to stand on bud. I know it feels bad to be losing though so I get where you’re coming from.

ill post my losses when I lose anything. Luckily your team has the same problem as my love life; scared of commitment.

Hope to enjoy the rest of the era mate.

4 Likes

In the spirit of posting losses.

7 Likes

GOGOGO! This forum is now my daily read :slight_smile:

Appreciate all you players who take the BATTLE in BD seriously!

3 Likes

Idk what you’re trying to get to here. If you actually warred TA tick 1 on you guys would’ve killed them and we wouldn’t even be discussing this. Nor would it be a handicap for you guys but you guys chose not to.

This is utter bullshit. Anyone that plays with me knows that I’m strongly against subs and planters no matter what sort of shit you spew you should know this also very well. I enjoy warring the hard way else warring simply doesn’t satisfy me since most players that are left are just utter trash.

Don’t worry give it 2 days and I’ll be free from work. I’ll be stomping on all of you egos then :stuck_out_tongue:

Idk why you’re so obsessed with my team’s egos. Anyone can talk whatever smack they want on my page as long as it ain’t too toxic.

I never claimed this, again utter bullshit. I just stated that you have teams on your side supporting you which is fine but don’t act like you’d get shit done on your own lol, you’d be a lot more handicapped. But then again think what you like to think.

I have enough of those types of gays to deal with all the time so I honestly couldn’t care less. It’s just the fact that you’re getting help from all those sources and discrediting the help you got to actual accomplish anything that you’ve done all war.

I cant believe you’d even mention that era. I literally wasn’t even leading shit we were just messing around with some lads in lool and Ice was leading. I just followed orders as a member of a troll alliance lol and I barely even played that era dunno why you’d even bring it up. But since you really do want to mention that era. It was a 2v2 we never had 3 teams. The main was Ice’s team with CwL and we all know how garbage CwL is they were failing to grab land in aussie against a few members cus they suck balls. And we had our team that had like 2 actives max. We even had a member that suicided into a garrison during war nowhere near the frontline. Never once did we have more than 3-4 actives on the frontline lol. But yes if that’s what rolls your boat that you fought off 3 alliances against 1 and totally didn’t have malice’s full team in Europe fighting us sure go ahead lol

Yes you are. I just don’t get why you guys cant own up to it lol. And how exactly are we losing? Please do care to tell me. As far as I can see we’re still ahead of you guys in score, we succesfully managed to have your team lose 2 guaranteed relics to Plo’s team, you guys haven’t gained any land on us at all (instead you’ve been losing land), your sub is basically fully dead. Is it the few squads that puts you in a “winning” position because if so please do count how many squads you’ve lost as a whole before bragging any further. Anyways I think we should have our troops do the talking on the battlefield :stuck_out_tongue: Just give me another 2 days and I’ll be playing the era for a while with full activity.

Oh and Cody please do name a single era where I gangbanged a team whilst I was leading. Just want you to name a single era where I even used a planter of some sort or agreed to having a sub lol. Idk why you come up with such bullshit.

4 Likes