E4 : Era 46 : 02 Hours per day (06 Man Team size)

No idea how he got the BR of it, since it’s not HIS spammer, but who knows!

3 Likes

Thanks for killing my vehicle squad in that battle today <3

3 Likes

Probably an annonymu5 tip if you will xD

4 Likes

you missed this br mate, similar relevance to “gary” whoever that is xD

2 Likes

That looks like a bot colony…

1 Like

Thats my point, similar relevance xD Gary isnt one of us nor is he affiliated in any way. My point is that a bot colony br is of similar value :wink:

2 Likes

Wondering how you killed that

Last time I checked Gary was in a team actively helping you guys :female_detective:

1 Like

ah so SBSP are of no relevance? considering they have done more offensive moves then you apes i would say he kinda is.
not only that but they have still killed more units of ours then what you lads have managed.

all you lads do is sit there doing nothing with your e farms perma jamming us.
you should at least make them stop wasting e, twice today i was double jammed on the same tick and once i was tripple jammed.

zzz actual bots thinking you are something dunno why Teaa bothers typing here its all ready clear who is gonna win this era :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Technically when you guys were fighting SBSP i was fighting a determined battle vs that bot, so by your own logic the bot was technically on your team and therefore a worthy addition to the brs. To be honest im a little disappointed in you for not posting your own losses :frowning: i thought higher of you than that xD

1 Like

and i belive he have killed about 20 squads
almost as much as damages have zzz

2 Likes

Em I did? Unless you’re referring to spam losses lol

1 Like

you post our spam losses ROFL xD but i meant the bot mate. come on its really not that hard to follow the conversation xD

I think imma dip, it feels bad taking the piss out of people when they struggle to even identify what you’re talking about. oof

1 Like

Em I didn’t post any spam kills. Pretty sure I posted at least more than half squad kills. And yes I’m pretty lost lol

1 Like

also its kinda sad that you have only basically even traded with us at this point when war started we where 20% AT while you lads had 80% AI or more on some of your players.

if you guys actually knew how to play the game you could have pushed and destroyed us instead you sat still for half of the era letting us build anti tank zzzz.

like this is so dumb of a discusion i cba im out of forum.
imagen sitting there building pure anti you opponent fully ignoring the chassi of one of the top 3 teams and even still be unable to push.

like why are you even trying to defend your self here on the forum your an actuall laughing stock to everyone reading it

2 Likes

now thats the truth xD later dude

1 Like

you got our BR when we first crossed in to UK so you know its, and your still pretending. actuall pepega monkey, i dont know if you are so delusional you belive your own lie or if your just so retarded you think others will belive you.

im sure i can find the BR and post it if you would like, and i could post your 80% AI army br as well.

1 Like

Im sorry did you miss the part where YOU invaded US? So clearly we’re going to be making defensive moves? Like what???

You’ve gotta actually be trolling though or just not looking at your losing Brs because this whole comment is delusional.

Saying we’re bots is pretty stupid as well considering we have either wiped or nearly wiped 2 different armies of yours in the war, and I myself killed almost 10 squads solo op warring the person who you “don’t know why they bother typing here”.

If we’re bots, what does that say about you? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

“Even trade” Today in a single fight I alone killed more than double my entire squads lost over the course of the war.

Get a fuckin’ grip man, you’re losing it

3 Likes

what 2 full armies? you killed 1/3rd of Asuna army and that was only coz kirito fucked up and didnt leave an anti spam, plan was to send in a colony.

also you died on plo base like a bot, made peace and built PURE AI. to counter us forgot your lads promies from befor era start, kill everyone else then figth?

yet now you are sitting there having not done as you said, got a sub and a team helping you crying about 1 spammer in russia its just sad.

also we are lossing funny how our power today stayed the same while you guys dropped 60 power.
you had 1200 yesterday zzz

and your so called defensive moves is sitting next to us doing nothing and waiting for your e farms to make us blind.
should i plant 20 ppl and feed em reds to perma jam you lads for the rest of the era as well coz ask FNF ill do it.

but this all wont mather you guys are gonna losse and ill be waiting on your reply at the end of the eras as to why that happend.

heck while nopy lost 9 squads today is you actually take the time and look at posted brs the total adds up to 26 squads killed 14 squads lost ( 14 for us ) but i called it even to be nice as we had a fuck up and lost 18 squads a week ago as if that is not been re built. if you had any clue how to play the game you would have used that kill as chance to invade at least considering you had 30 squads of a helping team that at the time had cleared out GL so there where no nukes or anything for you to worry about.

legit sbsp done more then you lads so far.
a team w 3 active members.

2 Likes

The PLO thing was an even trade so in the end its nbd, but you can spin it however you want idc really.

We slapped asuna and we slapped lampsimp.

we’ve stopped you from gaining any sort of meaningful progress into our territory.

Today I defended against your leader alone and made him flee with his tail between his legs. Whoever is programming these bots must be a genius or something

1 Like