E3 - The winner takes it all!

Is anything even happening in the era except farming conqs?

2 Likes

garrisons with xtals and admin ops with armies
garrisons all had been taken
admin ops if u take one u get 500 blues
they’re still there
only 1 had been taken

2 Likes

Lol sounds exciting xD

1 Like

poor DS.

have gone from 2200 power down to 1750, lossing squads to 4 tsk members spamming, and 5 death members.

i want to point out our combined power at is peek was 500.
and we are currently rank 8 alliance.

ill try gather up Br’s and post them at one point, Ali dont post his as they are only lossing battles or winning battles lossing more then they killed. ( exsept tsk’s 4 members suciding - that figth was a good one for them )

8 Likes

Tick 877

SHU and DA have declared war on JUSL. DA is invading through the bottom of africa with around 250 squads. SHU has taken over all of SA/NA/EU/Half of africa.

42 Squads of Pops have been trapped and will die in 2 ticks. There is an army on the JUSL colony in NA, however it has been nuked twice already killing 100 inf.

It seems that JUSL was originally going to try to hold at the bottom of africa but are now sending back all armies to saudi.

4 Likes

4 Likes

So ends Ali’s era and claim to victory.

4 Likes

@Gaurav
His problem this era was after gaining a huge lead due to boosting that he at the start bragged about, then later retracted to saying was no boosting at all.

Even tho I calculated based on what 2 players suicided in to me at tick 140 ( 124k metal army from one player ) was impossible with out boosting as that turns out to be like 900 metal per tick and the player in question had 29 conqs at the time.

He then did what he him self called good diplo, bulling alliances in to deals they should never have taken.
John should never have given up africa for an AA with out the rights to the conqs.

And kc allowed them to build in their territory with out it beeing the other way around.

He got away with it due to their huge power lead, however it also made people talk behind his back.

The constant bragging about how good his diplo was was making people angry, and when he then started let’s put it nice question a lot of people’s skills mine included a coalition to ruin his win was started.

I spammed and keep them bussy killing 3 armies alone and later 2 with help.
Jason and the rest of tsk sucided, all to make space for the two other big alliances.

And that takes us up to the current point of the era.

I will later make a post with a lot of snarky comments and other things Ali said that didn’t age so well for him, just to humor the community and to show as reminder for people don’t to calibrate a victory before the era is actually over.

Also snarky comment of my own; reason he never posted brs was becuase battles won they lost more then killed, all other battles taken they lost ( I’ll post my brs later )

( also lads for some of the pictures I’ll post at the end I scrolled back 10 days in the big chat on my phone it actually took hrs so please enjoy it when I post it )

6 Likes

I assume you will mention all the times you outright insulted him before all the diplo happened, if i remember correctly there were screenshots you posted having a laugh at him with comments such as retarded monkey before any deals were put in place. How about the fact that he couldnt go on the skype chat without being badgered constantly for over a week. The fact is he is a kid and most kids brag constantly as you might have guessed from some of the other younger players on BD throughout the years, its fine to dislike him and theres no rules against teaming up against his team but to keep on at one person for such a length of time especially a teen is just bullying. Your true character has been shown and your promise to post screenshots most likely selectively picked to make him look the worst while your only an innocent bystander is just yet again more signs of bullying. Its methods like that that lead to all the dying games on the internet.

1 Like

Can I point out I ever only called him out when he lied.

If you go back and actually read the chat I only ever degrade his skill, or banter back in the same ton he is using to words me.

When emo started going overboard I even shot him asking her to stop bullying him.

And me so called calling him a monkey

I won’t pretend I have been nice to him, but don’t make up shit.
I have all rdy spent hrs scrolling up in the chats.

I call them out for dying to me, failing to kill me beeing inactive and so on.
And some places I throw and insult back, also if you go all the way back you can see this all starts out with him saying we got no excuse for lossing to him, and how he tough our 3 boats was supposed to be better then that

4 Likes

Let me also add I’m I’m a keyboard warrior on this game more so that an actual player, and I have been telling him for days to stop talking smack he can’t back up.

@wanheda
Can back me up the one that’s been cooky and domining is Ali.
( multiple others that’s calling him out in Skype for this too )

But you are on his team so ofc you got to be bias and hit me, no wonder after the spanking I gave ya all :wink:

Also as for using the excuse that he is young, if he can’t handle the banter, don’t start banter.
Shit talk and get shit talked.
If he can’t handle it don’t provoke it

3 Likes

You literally started it back when DS was warring J in AA well before any deals, sure you can argue that he shouldnt have responded but you baited him with aggro comments during the war. You are doing exactly what i expected you to do by posting cutouts that only show your side, what started this off was you posting on the main during your skirmish in AA with insults like retarded monkeys and yeah teams can shittalk each other but your not doing that your singling out 1 person, i tested it by posting about the era for a bit yesterday on the chat and you ignored it and just kept at ali. I didnt want to watch it anymore as it just wasnt pleasant or anything to do with the game anymore and i left the chat. Keep the forum for BRs or what alliance backstabbed who but dont post screenshots of chats of 1 person you have singled out. Are you just trying to drive someone out of the game? Do you expect kids to back down infront of insults? Like i dont get what the point is play the game dont attack people outside of it or act like what your doing is simply because your a “keyboard warrior”. I am on his team yeah but im on teams with other people on different sides of the war on other worlds, this isnt about the team or you would have mentioned the rest of us but you arent…

1 Like

There is something called ignoring? :thinking:

3 Likes

SHU kill on JUSL/DS

5 Likes

Deleted as i accidently re-posted the BR my mistake <3

4 Likes

too be fair, i have called out multiple members on your team; like yingyang.

and what do you mean by i started it?

Ali started talking in big chat about how he was winning and playing vs supposedly good players like MK-Yoz-john ( 3 boats ) + neutron and how he would have tough they where actually good at the game.
and how we had no excusse for lossing.

if thats not shots fierd i dont know what is.

also going back to the monkey bit, i showed picture of what that actualy was, please back up your claims good sir or stop chatting air

2 Likes

i think Ali did try at some point to ignore people by quitting the chat , but then someone would again add him back and start all over again.

2 Likes

He got kicked from the chat, by Jason at one point for chatting shit, then added back agien a few mins later.

2 Likes

There was a screenshot you posted of yourself talking to someone else where ya were calling DS and ali retarded monkeys, thats what started it off. You are just being a bully and its kinda sad that you either cant see it or just like taking shit out on random kids in a game chat.

1 Like

How I talk with others about my opponents, dose not concern the people tho.

But please like I have said every time provide prove or gtfo keeps making claims and don’t back them up.

@Teaa
Retarded ass bots is mad that I call them retarded ass bots in my own team chat befor I kill em. When have you and I not called our opponents retarded ass bots xD imo we should trade mark it as our war cry.

2 Likes