E3 - The winner takes it all!

<<<— too lazy to send BRs… 4Head

4 Likes

Alright… I guess i’ll do an update. Someone add pictures of stuff I forgot how.

KC owns NA,SA,EU. They just beat N.
DS owns asia and aussie and some other territory. They have a wide power lead.
J owns Africa and part of AA.

three teams. One winner. Not a lame era, maybe a little.

6 Likes

From what i saw there was two wars, N vs KC and J vs DS. think the KC vs N one ended quickly tho

1 Like

Hey what about DMR? also DMR is at war with FF just started a few ticks ago

3 Likes

at this moment that’s how the map looks like :

7 Likes

Now that’s a pretty nice looking map

2 Likes

more alliances popping up and theres quite a bit of intrigue, not bad for a 3 ticker

1 Like

some changes happened within the last 30 ticks :
1- MK left alliance J because they made nap with DS alliance which he was trying to kill no matter what
2- DMR’s war vs FF was almost over when DMR were dominating on FF due to FF’s inactiveness but then DMR plans on stabbing DS after they asked them for peace and DS catching them before they actually start moving so DS teams up with FF to kill DMR and remove them from the contesting teams in this era
and that’s a BR of the first kill DS gets on DMR :

4 Likes

I read this like 3 times and I got more confused each time

5 Likes

Basically, (I am in DMR) we won against FF, and DS stole all spoils.

2 Likes

We beat FF then we started pulling back for the night then DS stabbed us and killed us while we returned and now FF and DS are yahoooing saying how great they are, Had to stab a rank 8 alliance and get help from a rank 4 alliance thats how good they are keep boosting noobs you showed us how good you were against J

2 Likes

the story is :
DMR asked for a nap and i said no because why would i let a team grow to kill me later??? makes no sense so i told him if he wants they can be our allies for the rest of the era and not play ftw since he wants to play for fun only So i had 2 conditions that he agreed on, one was not touching the relics and one was not to expand outta NA-Europe-AA
But then after 40minutes of our conversation i get messages of him planning with other alliances to kill us
and he doesn’t think he stabbed by that ROFL
so i offered FF help and they accepted it, we cleaned DMR in no time due to the big gap in power
But about hawk’s accusing us of Boosting (which doesn’t break any rule) We aren’t boosters, most of us never boosted or boosted few blues, 2 of us boosted some reds just for a good start so that’s it

2 Likes

Well buddy you stabbed your own team in M2 just gone, no sympathy for you here. It was pretty public knowledge you were plotting for the era with others, maybe you shouldn’t have made long eta flights next to ops of the team you were obviously scheming to kill

6 Likes

Stabbed me in the previous F3 also, was a member of my alliance, left with a spam bomb and conquered a couple alliance members. If it works for ya whatever but dont go playing the victim…

2 Likes

M2 i didnt stab you dont know the story there was internal fighting and we agreed to part ways and shortly after that he stabbed me, yes Cianog i did backstab you i will be honest about that one but u were accusing me of being a spy when i wasnt after i killed 2 armies and LD 2 colonies so obviously i wouldnt play with u after you said that, And yes Alfie im not sooking about e3 i was just trying to make the era interesting thats all gg DS and good luck with the rest of the era simple as that

1 Like

Hawk did not stab his team on M2. He left peacefully, and soon they started hogging all of Hawks network. Neither could he, nor could i watch that happen, so we defended and retaliated.

2 Likes

u two are complete queermos

1 Like

That’s how the map looks at tick 690 after 217 ticks from the last map update :

5 relics are already released with 99 crystals per relic
KC took 1 then DS got it
J took one
DS took another one
in total DS has 2 relics and J has 1 relic
and the funny part is that 217 ticks passed since the last map update and it still looks exactly the same :joy:

3 Likes

here is an update for Alliance’s ranking :

1 Like

here is an update for the players’ ranking :

2 Likes