E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

So you do agree that you won because of boosting?

To the other member ganging up on me, there were spams by multiple random late players. Members from 3 alliances attacked us in sync with you. You can twist the story all you want.

It comes down to stacking up your side with extra people.

This game has an alliance size for a reason and just because the admin allows your friends to plant and make it 20v6 doesn’t mean you pulled off a good era. If it weren’t for a pay to win aspect and exploiting the game you would not have won.

I commend your main alliance for a very active and United gameplay. It was probably one of the best things I’ve seen in battle dawn since I started playing.

I do not think the era was fun. It made a mockery of the basic mechanics in battle dawn. You should not be allowed to play with 20+ people in a 6 man era. Nor should you be allowed to dump hundreds of dollars to win.

2 Likes

It explains many things. New to the game?

I’m a non booster player, MK has invested 40k reds on us, which I’ve got 4.5k from it.

I already beat ppl with numbers on a 4v36 on Fantasy with only blues.
I’ve beat so many ppl hard boosting without wasting a single red.

You’re just being a sore loser, trying to blame Boosters when you had a big income and could’ve just ended the era using only ur brain or at least your leader should. Maybe its not ur fault, as you’re new to the game, so I’d rather seeing you looking for new teammates to improve ur gameplay and do not let it happen anymore.

Activity is the key. Not reds.

4 Likes
  • Invested 40k reds
  • Activity is the key. Not reds.
4 Likes

There comes another random.

Plant tick 344, join alliance at tick 588.
War Rank 1 Asia + Africa. while 3 players having over 150 conquers.
War Rank 2 SA + Mid to West AA. while 2 players have over 100 conquers.

Blame the reds.

Learn how not to be a sore loser. But someone who recognize their mistakes.

1 Like

I didn’t lose anything buddy, I’m just shocked you can look at 40k reds being spent and think you’re not just shitting on noobs with boosting.

I’m sure you guys played really well, but I’m also sure those 40k reds went a long way.

4 Likes

Maybe because it didn’t come from my pocket?

They called me to play, provided me the income I needed and I did what they asked to. Put some self called Pro on their place. Just that.

Ye, indeed… I just got 4.5k from it, others didn’t put as much effort as I did, but oh well, thats the game.

4 Likes

You link this era far too much :sweat:

4 Likes

I like you Alfie, you’re a great guy who knows what you did good and not. You know your mistakes and try to improve with it. I like you. Not a sore loser, someone who knows how to recognize your defeats.

4 Likes

Its not like rank 1 didnt boost…

They had all map and conq, help of rank 2… plus many subs and spammers

Fnf, dommy… if they dont boost idk who is then

So cant say era was won by reds when rank 1 was boosting like mad from tick 1 and had all map…

And its funny how @CozyMan keeps saying 20vs6

We have brs of E members dying 4 times at least, GOD members dying and soooo on… if you want we can put all brs and you do the same with those 20 ppl attacking you

2 Likes

Thank you felipe. Regarding this era, it’s pretty clear that the better group won. I’ve been in PPG’s position almost exactly, and it was the same result with far less boosting from them (though they eventually had more allies than here). Ofc reds were used this era but as they say it was to equalise income from other continents. At least a bit… 40k is a bit mad but this is MK so its expected
But whilst I lost that first E3, as psi said I learned from it and next time they tried to do the same recently they weren’t able to. Every era is a learning experience. Having a guy willing to bankroll that much though is always a plus lol

3 Likes

I’ll link you my bank account

3 Likes

Wait… so whose card have I been using all these years?? :scream:

2 Likes

A card can only be used a limited amount of times, with the link to the whole bank account you can grab the whole fortune

2 Likes

I agree with what Alfie said.

I love how you call me a noob and you don’t even know me. Like you played one really fucked up era and somehow you know my skill level or really anything about me. Sounds like something a middle school kid would say to impress his friends and be the center of attention.

Seeing as how you will resort to name calling and acting like a legendary player, I won’t be continuing this topic with you.

2 Likes

What no brs of 20 ppl? What a shame… i was really hoping to see who were those players cuz i know only 13 of us played :confused: wanted to say ty to those 7 invisible players who killed rank 1 and 2 and many subs :slightly_smiling_face: and lets not forget famouse 40k reds… but i think it was 100k reds tho :thinking:

1 Like

I’m calling you a noob, not by ur “skill level”, but the way you come here blaming the reds that were used in the era.

Ask Alfie, he better than anyone knows they could’ve won it easily as you also could. Mistakes were done and costed you the era. Do not blame only the reds.

And…

Because… I’m

Bye.

4 Likes

activity and team work won the era.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you are having a tantrum about. They boosted to equalize the income, and im sure you guys still had more in total. You also had sooo much time to put them down if you had half the game sense you are pretending you have.

If you lost with a huge advantage at the start, how would you play in a disadvantaged situation? You are admitting to your extreme noobiness by complaining about this era as if you were on the back foot. If you can’t win on a barely even playing field, you will never win in a disadvantaged position. And if you can’t win while disadvantaged, you are a noob.

Read back this entire topic and look at BR after BR of your dead armies. Please stop crying

5 Likes

Stupid Monkeys please behave - i’ve never seen such bad players in my life get good at the game sore losers

Let’s start off with how scummy and salty you all are :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Having the need to get someone to plant each time I have an outpost where it could potentially hurt you - and not doing it once but 4 times how low can you get

Boosting - It’s crystal clear that your team boosted way more then 40k reds so stop using it as an excuse how on earth does one have 65 squads with half my income meanwhile I have 30 when I lost none at all - Im talking about Dommy and FNF the 2 monkeys that hop drop teams and do whatever they can to possibly win. There’s no doubt they boosted twice as much as we did not to mention them being able to run 5 ions on each attack we did when they got trapped

Then the tokens they spread among their teammates - Neutrons base gaining 800 workers in 24 ticks then going back to 200 workers then back up to 800 workers then down again pathetically trying to rush troops with the hope of killing a few troops - with no doubt I can say your pathetic little scummy teammates boosted twice as much as we did if not more we can ask admins to confirm it your that delusional and can’t go through your own boost logs to see how bad you really are at the game

2 Likes

In an ideal situation, we would have killed all those guys ten times over.

I was the first to admit to making a mistake and my mistake was respecting an NAP, not crossing into Antarctica and giving them a few hundred ticks which any heavily boosting team would have desperately needed. Again, my team did not understand or appreciate the threat in the same light as I did and honestly I can clearly understand why they felt those planted alliances were not a problem at all because they looked dead. I don’t blame them though because in their shoes as relatively new players (half the alliance) it makes a lot of sense why they could not understand my urge to kill them off as quickly as possible.

Any proper Battledawner will understand that what REALLY matters in this game are 1. activity 2. Units 3. Numbers. And their teams had all the essentials.
The resource disadvantage they claim they had was quickly equalized by the amounts they boosted. Reds are fair game and i respect that they had the motivation to spend as much as they did.

The biggest problem we had as a randomly put together alliance was coordination and erratic activity. There are many more issues that only those within the alliance can explain and understand however out of respect for all my members it unnecessary to share those details. There’s only so much that I as a single player can do under limited resources and time. However, I think all the players that played this era have become a little bit better because of it and that’s the whole aim of competitive eras.

What I do not understand though is why there so much disrespect being thrown around. I am a competitor, think of me what you will but there’s no denying I’m one of the better players around. Battledawn eras thrive on people like us who compete to the best of their ability to make legendary and interesting eras. My teammates put on the best show they could with the time and activity they had. Respect that guys. Let’s learn to share mutual respect with each other. All the ugly words and snide comments are really not necessary. You guys won, I respect that. That’s where it ends for me. So please stop ganging up on anyone who has a contrary opinion to your own.

@Teaa Your assertions about my worker boosting is false. I did boost workers. 150 of them in total. Aside that nothing more.

The era is over. Well done guys and congratulations no need to lash out at others and call them all sorts of things just because the manner of your win has been questioned.

1 Like