Gage: ā€œRemember, I never dieā€, dies every era :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Image result for cant die if youre always dead meme

3 Likes

I thought that was my title

1 Like

this era could get interesting againā€¦ just sayingā€¦

1 Like

Just going to say anyone that has seen The 100 is totally okay in my books. No idea whats going on in the era but good luck sir, or whoever you are

3 Likes

aaaaand there it is

2 Likes

season 6 coming out in 1 weekā€¦ Needless to say im pumped

3 Likes

so you did die 3 times, thats getting outplayed if not getting outsmarted :smiley:

3 Likes

Shanks had quit, this BR is from 100 ticks ago.

Neutron said he also had quit, his army was on his TB for few hundreds ticks, till I noticed he was still making units. This BR is also from 110 ticks ago.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, 3 alliances placed 200 ticks late and boosted over 40k reds. Seems like a lot of skill and a true underdog story.

2 Likes

To be honest, reds only help those who really know what to do with 'em. And its not everyone who plants late in the era.

That win eras like this one, they had the chance to just come with 200 squads and kill us as it was 2 alliances Rank 1 and 2 vs Rank 3 (with only one member with army, rest was new planters) apart from the team in Aussie that planted from start and were dead.

Weā€™re winning because of our effort put into this era + the mistakes the enemy team made, no leadership, noone to make decisions, unorganized team.

So, feel free to say anything. But come with facts not with what u thing its right.

4 Likes

Im not saying you did not have very good players on your team or that you didnā€™t put a lot of effort into this era.
However, when you have 3 alliances vs 1, it is a sure win. You say rank 1 and 2 vs rank 3 but e didnā€™t join till way late. And there were 2 alliances in Aussie helping you.

Donā€™t act like itā€™s an underdog story or you pulled off an epic era, it was a for sure win the moment yā€™all started.

Finally, could you have won this era without boosting?
If no, that makes it pay to win.
If yes, prove it with facts.

1 Like

E stabbed when Rank 1 team wasnā€™t even in AA yet. They died 4 ticks later after the stab. They being bad, was their fault. (I was not even in Meow that time tho).

If I had planted in the start? Era wouldā€™ve be done long time ago. But now, if u wanna plant at tick 344 and fight a team who owns Africa + Asia and another team who owns SA + AA and do not boost, Ok, youā€™re a beast.

@Edit. Any other big player can say the same, Reds are not all, those who believe it can win you eras, does not know the eras Iceman and PLO has lost. So, please, come with facts again cuz using Reds as an excuse disgust me.

1 Like

Dont talk about something you dont knowā€¦

E stabbed when MEOW members didnt had even half armies

In aussie was inactive alliance with 1 player who had army fighting 3 players from PPG and their sub GOD

And 3rd team was feeding 1 personā€¦ so its really 1 active team vs rank 1 and 2 and their sub

Lets not forget IK who planted in AA for a reason, plus all random attacks, like BETA allianceā€¦

3 Likes