E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

13 Likes

epic battle.

20 characters

6 Likes

Lol armor army. RIP to both teams

5 Likes

Alex needs to promote me for the amount of money I make him xD. Nice battle guys.

8 Likes

Hey! Thatā€™s my line and trademarked.

4 Likes

This era looks fun. Who are the teams?

3 Likes

Can someone tell me a summary of what happened

1 Like

I think PPG head dived into an abyss and E was using them this whole time. Both E and PPG and their subs lost to pig and PPF.

3 Likes

Neutron got ld and dmgd in AA so he relo

solo(meow) and NuF joined armies and attacked colony :grin:

E just suicides every dayā€¦free xp

Pig is fighting GOD and PPG in aussie

4 Likes

People correct me if Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™m mostly just trying to teach my newbie this era, so might not have caught everything.

But era started with BETA vs PPG. Seemed like a fairly even fight (from where I was watching) untill one of BETAā€™s members stabbed BETA for PPG (?). After that PPG were rank 1 for a while, E not too far behind. Other small alliances like Meh and BME was around, but werenā€™t really doing much.

Uhm left Meh to make her own alliance, meow. PPG was waring meh and meow. And from what Iā€™ve heard, E and Meow were allied and were planning to fight against PPG. Then E stabbed meow (?) who were now rank 3. So itā€™s Rank 1 and rank 2 + GOD who is PPGā€™s sub vs rank 3 and rank 10-ish (?).

It looks like an exciting era, I unfortunately donā€™t have time to be an active part of it. But itā€™s fun to watch. Somehow got my hands on 2 relics :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

A question though , now that you are an admin not like u will do it or am i saying have u ever done it , but if u wanted to login through other admins account as a lot of admins do with each other sometimes and see enemies spy and agents placement or squads placement , can it be done ??
(Just curious :japanese_ogre:)

2 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten my admin powers yet as last era of E1 still isnā€™t over. But as for if itā€™s possible, it would show up to the actual admin of the world that I had logged in, so not a great idea to do it. I wouldnā€™t do it anyway of course, but if I did it would be a really stupid thing to do.

Logging onto other adminsā€™ worlds is just a last resort anyway, should mostly be done just in emergancy.

4 Likes

FALSE. None from E suicided yesterday
Youre welcome

4 Likes

Was yesterday a holiday?

2 Likes

just saying I miss the old days when everyone could spend their time in BD :smile: some of this days we will have fun

2 Likes

Itā€™s not true, I must work :rage:

2 Likes
                                      **Neutron's Long Breakdown of E3**

PART I
Yes this era has been good so far. Iā€™ll give my rendition of the way itā€™s gone for myself and my alliance till this point.

Iā€™ll be honest and state that I never meant to play this era. My time was running out in real life and I knew BD would interrupt my daily routine. However my old Kong student Valor asked me to place and help for as long as I could. He managed to organize 2 other players and we were planned out to be a 4 man team on a 6 man world as I didnā€™t want to recruit players to let information out there that I was on e3. (knowing the annoyance it usually draws). This 4 man team had 3 semi decent players in terms of experience and so of course it would be a bad idea to have to fight really tough opponents.
We agreed to give Valor the lead and so we planted in Asia. However since I didnā€™t originally plan to play so I was already planted in South Africa to watch. After I changed my mind and decided to join in we agreed that I would stay in Africa and see what would happen. Luckily, we got 2 other randoms who wanted to play like a couple hours before the start and in all our team was fully set by tick 1.

I quickly took out most of Africa and the players planted there. There were 2 main alliances planted who werenā€™t very active/ experienced and so in about 40 ticks we had full control of Africa. The rest of my team in Asia (5 members) did a pretty decent job against Beta ( Yinyangā€™s team ) who had begun to boost uncontrollably. Fast forward, a few ticks after that I was engaged with fighting Betaā€™s top 2 players whilst the rest of my alliance was dealing with the other. Suddenly, one Beta member drops flag and conquers the leader killing his army and liberating conquers which was such a shock to us all.

Apparently, the player had planned revenge against YinYang and so had infiltrated his team and executed it to perfection. Just around that time one of our original members had quit so we were actually playing with 5 players for a number of ticks. We quickly recruited this individual and that turned the tide on Beta alliance.

Meanwhile E alliance had planted in Antartica and had a relatively slow but stable start with no major early wars. Funny enough, no alliance had planted in NA even at tick 90 and so that whole space was bare filled with conquers. I attempted to make a TB in NA to take over the land area but E alliance quickly either planted someone or recruited someone to keep taking out my ops while they moved up through SA. That is when we started to notice E alliance as another major player.

By tick 150, 4 Beta members were dead and we had control of most of Asia and Africa. Sadly, another one of our members quit just around that time and we were back to 5 members again. Our team leader had initially agreed to NAP E till tick 500 who had proposed to him to allow both Beta players to relocate in order to get peace with E who were threatening our borders. I quickly raised an objection and insisted that the NAP with E be independent of the Beta players. I found them to be dangerous, looking at the amounts they had boosted early game. At that point , I got an interesting offer from the top 2 Beta players asking to join us. They had already also asked E to join and even placed relocation ops in SA to escape our onslaught. We discussed as a team and accepted to take them in even at the risk of an internal stab since our team was so random anyways.

We also then drafted an NAP with E till tick 400 with a possible extension to 500.

Fast forward a few ticks on, someone leaked information that I was planted on e3. And we started to notice high achieve players popping up in Asia around our colonies and in Indonesia and Aussie. I immediately felt that these folk would be highly dangerous to our era if let to grow peacefully. We began to make plans to deal with them. Other alliances appeared in Asia/Africa/Greenland ( like CCCP, Razz and PPF, INO ) all which needed to be controlled, delaying our move on Meow alliance and the other sleeper alliances in Aussie.

Around tick 350, Asia and Africa was once again ours, only shared by one other alliance. We began our move on Meh in Indonesia on Australia conquering a couple of their members including Kent , Sasuke etc. They began relocating into Antarctica since they could not fight us head on at that point. Around a player with the ign ā€˜Uhmā€™ ( whom I didnā€™t know at the time). We however could not enter Antarctica because I wanted us to abide by the terms of our NAP with E to not build in AA and NA.

Because of the NAP terms, we were forced to allow Meh, Meow and all the other sleeper teams that appeared in AA time and space to grow. E alliance also did not notice the threat of this team and I even originally suspected that all these teams were working with E alliance. I decided not to extend NAP with E because we had to cross into AA to kill Uhm and all the players that had suddenly hived around him. Planters also started popping up around me ( canā€™t tell if it was related to Meow or not) and I had to relocate up to 7 different players to various areas where they could be contained.

Around tick 450 my alliance became having serious internal issues due to inactivity and a general mistrust of the recruited randoms. The randoms also gave a few headaches to myself and Valor in getting them to fully focus on helping the team. Because of this I had to enter Antarctica alone.
We set up 2 of our guys to focus on threats from NA , one to focus on hive defense and myself and 2 others were supposed to enter Aussie and AA.

Once I entered, I set up a front on the eastern border of AA.Initially the battles were mainly spam wars and I waited for them to build up a bit more in order to wipe them out in bigger chunks. ( my first mistake). At that point my army alone could contain Meowā€™s 2 strongest guys. Pretty quickly I realized what a bad idea it was and saw the boost bar turn over 2 times over 2 days. By tick 500 - 550, Meow combined had twice my army size. :tired_face:

I soon realised that the sleeper team was much larger than just Meow ( currently solo) alone. they had NuF, Meh ( currently PIG) and other players who fed , jammed , spammed etc. A whole elaborate network. :unamused: Feeders fed one player in a different team until he was fattened up and moved into the main Meow team while they dropped players who had either become less active or died.

Yes, underdogs as they may seem from afar these teams contained some pretty experienced and active players and heavy boosters including Trajic, Djina , MK , Kent , Gaurav , ALP , Psi , Sasuke , PLO ,( a full list with their igns will be posted soon) who were all boosting armies anti our chassis at an incredible rate. Apparently MK says heā€™s spent 40k reds feeding the teams so far.:zipper_mouth_face:

At that point, after some convincing I managed to get E to help me with the Meow teams since the only one fighting in the early stages was just myself. I also convinced some of my less active team members to pick up some activity and they begun crossing into AA as well.

End of Part I ā€¦ Part II soon. ( tick 500 to 1000) Part II looks at the events that unfolded leading up to the big BR posted above.

4 Likes

Meh planted tick 50 cuz Rudi was annoying, he said sit and build in assia, then we see how era goā€¦ (Rudi, Yaz, Dz, Sas) original teamā€¦

Then we took Uhm and her and Rudi where only ppl playing, cuz others were busy with M3, they were fighting Simens team and Razzā€¦

Then when Kent found out Neutron is playing he planted and so did MK and othersā€¦ but that was like tick 300 or soā€¦

I boosted 200 blues only and was sleeping all era, just like my ign says :yum:

Yeh MK boostes alot and will still boost but dont act like your team didntā€¦

We feed active ppl cuz we got no income, we dont cotrol all map like othersā€¦:thinking: so yeh we need to feed who wants to fight, nothing wrong in that

Its fun era so far but half of us (Traj, Dz, Sas and Yaz) are tired of E3 and BDā€¦ we won last 2 eras of E3 and kinda sick of itā€¦

5 Likes

That moment you lose urs r4 / r5 squads. Bye 33.6k XP.

Edit: He might have saved 1 squad. My team sucks.

3 Likes

Wrong BR bro. Show the right thing and lets not deceive people.

2 Likes