E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

Sure, why not

5 Likes

no R4 or R5 it seems. If evenly distributed, it would be about 270xp per unit. So halfway to R4. But, granted, likely had some units close to R4 in it (as im sure none of that armor had any xp). Still a good kill.

1 Like

The rounds in the BR show there was R4 there Josh. Also I expect Felipe was actually in the fight himself, so would know

2 Likes

The XP was only on the AI tanks and they were r4 not r5.

So youā€™re telling me the defenders lost 238 units from purely R4? (look at BR). 127 units were able to kill 238 units? They get spied? If so, then honestly, good for offense. Iā€™d have taken that battle too. Means they only had to lose 15 R4 for a massive amount of kills. Granted, the units killed donā€™t seem to be very useful to the war effort anymore for the defense though, so for them, itā€™s clearing out some overhead i guess. But if they are switching to veh anyways, im not sure this was worth it. But meh, im not the one in the war. But from what i see here, if they have another team rise up against them that has inf, theyā€™ll be in a bit of trouble now with considerably less AI.

1 Like

The inf was locked and spied. Also a remainder of a nearly useless army now. Losing some vec armor to kill those r4 tanks + others seems worth it.

2 Likes

Yup we decided to take the battle because

1. The inf were locked and spied ensuring their death.
  2. theyā€™d make more losses plus have less income.

We still got about 75 R4s running around and Iā€™ve already hit R5. Rationalise as they please, itā€™s a bigger loss for them than us.:wink:

How in any way is losing AI inf and armor vec when fighting a tank and vec army a bigger loss than losing 62 R4s tanks +21 other range tanks and 40ish armor tanks

God is good. The game is the game. Just remember I said this

2 Likes

I heard my name, I heard my nameā€¦ Leave me be. Sho sho

5 Likes

Wait so, what is the current situation? This era seems like a mess LOL, people quitting alliances left and right and boosting like crazy

1 Like

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Power Cut messed up my eot move. But meh.

1 Like

24.8k XP Gone.

While Iā€™m sat on my corner, drinking my Coffeeā€¦
Ppl comes and try to beat me, but they keep dyingā€¦
Iā€™m not leaving it, Iā€™m fighting for itā€¦ Whatever it takesā€¦
I see Asia going downā€¦
But still, they build more, even more to kill meā€¦
But theyā€¦ keep dyingā€¦ keep dyingā€¦
AA is a wild area, not everyone can surviveā€¦

8 Likes

Looks like one of the great threads going on right now
Although im not planted but looking at the brs and all the discussions its a shame how the top 2 alliances gang up just to fight a couple players planting late and still losing army to them
I mean by saying that it isnt a defeat for me aslong as u dont win the era its bs lol
By the amount of damage the rank 1 team had from a bunch of late planting guys,you should be ashamed.
(Not personally targetting anyone)
Anyways keep up with the good work and ignore my grammar plis :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They seems never to ceaseā€¦
Neither am I when its to protect homeā€¦
They come under different clansā€¦
But itā€™s just all from the sameā€¦
Hey @Shanks lets play a game.

4 Likes

Two of rank 2 left and joined PIGs now Dog. Dog is now rank 1. Rank 2 PPG continues to lose units to rank 11 meh(noob)

3 Likes

has neutron won a battle yet?

4 Likes

not exsept the sucide we did on his colony

4 Likes